Five

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*drrrrt

 

Taekwoonie : Where?

"Aish!" I tossed my phone on the table and took another sip of alcohol from the shot.

Taekwoonie : Go home! I'm in front of your apartment!

"If you are at my house I will not come home. Pabo!" I took another sip of the drink, this time more than before.

Taekwoonie : I canceled my meeting!! Hurry!!

"Meeting is more important than me, you just go back to that woman's apartment."

Taekwoonie  calling

“pabo!!!!!” I pressed the reject button frustrated

“Leave me as usual, pabo!!!” I took another sip of the drink but now it's from the bottle. I feel hot in my throat but I can feel better.

“Stop it!” someone took my hand and put the bottle on the table.

“Hakyeon~~ don't stop me.” I was about to reach for the bottle, but-

"Okay, I'll drink it all." He grabbed the bottle and drank it.

"Do not! You can't drink alcohol can you?" I stood up and took the bottle.

 My head is a little dizzy.

"You care about me? You should care that about yourself!” His eyes were wide and his face was red, I could see the tight veins in his neck. He's mad at me.

"What happened to you? See how many bottles you drank? Go home!" he paid for all my drinks then took my hand and asked me out.

 I only obey because my body is weak now.

"I don't want to go home, Leo is there."

"Why? Isn't that great? He rarely visits you, does he?”

"No I don't want to! I don't want to see him!" I pulled my hand that was gripped by Hakyeon.

"Woori! Don't be stubborn! Get in the car. Tell me in the car, I'll help you sort it out."

I followed Hakyeon's words to get in the car and tell him what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter