Three

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ding dong ding dong."

 

"Oh my god, who is this early in the morning!" I just opened my eyes. today is Sunday, so my chance to wake up late, but who is visiting at this hour.

 

*click*

 

"Leo!" I was shocked and immediately covered my face. My sleepy face.

 

You're dead woori. Dead, sleepy face, wrinkled hair, nightgown, haven't showered yet, meet the idol of the heart. Oh NO!. 

 

"Eh? What happened to you?" He held the hand that covered my face. I shook my head quickly, and let him in and closed the door.

 

"What's wrong this early in the morning?" I still cover my face. I don't want to meet him in this hour.

 

"I won't answer until you show your face."

 

"I have not showered yet."

 

"Aish, if we live together then as long as you don't take a bath will it continue like that? I might run away."

 

"Yes!!! You're being cranky now!!! It must be Hakyeon who taught you right???”

 

Leo does change a lot every day, the ice in him slowly begins to melt and becomes a little warm. I'm glad that he's finally willing to try to be better.

 

"I talk to him every night." Leo said with a small laugh.

 

"Yes!!! You always call him, you deserve to often ignore my calls! Just go date with him!!” They have always been close like a gay couple.

 

"I'm normal."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter