One

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For twenty minutes we sat facing each other, with two cold coffee cups on the table, he just looked down and did not look at me. He was not very good at words, and I was too tired to speak. Should we still be together? It's a complicated relationship, I do not know how to proceed as well as end it. I do not know who's wrong. Maybe I'm the one who started it wrong, or maybe I chose the wrong person to be loved.

"I want to end this relationship." It was almost a year ago I wanted to say it, but I was only able to say it to myself. This lips feels frozen. I can not hold it anymore.

My tears are unable to fall anymore, it's too common for this kind of situation. Like a corpse with no heart. My heart is dead. No, not because I'm jealous of how sweet couple have relationships. I know he's different, it's not his way of loving someone.

The most important thing is, does he love me?
I am not sure

"Anything you want to talk about?" I asked, we've met a thousand times and definitely I have to ask first.

"Yes." He finally raised her head. His show his face, his beautiful eyes began to look at me. Which eye makes me sick when I see it. I see many things that are hidden and I will never know.

We've been in  relationship for almost two years, but I've never heard how he really feels about me. Do not ask if our date is as pleasurable as any other couple. Of course not! Since a few months we dated, he worked out of town. Once he visited m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter