2. Two

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

every time you will end a relationship with someone, remember some things.
-How did you first meet him
-What makes you like him
-The most important thing is, remember the way you used to fight for win his heart.

If we feel like being the person you once stood for, how disappointed would he be if you would choose to end the relationship.
You must remember, do not be selfish. Not just people who struggle are hurt when the relationship ends, but also the person you stand for. Why? you do not know what he has done to make you successful in the fight. Success not only because of yourself, there must be others who make you succeed, including in terms of love.

When you want to end a relationship with someone do not always think that the end is parted, but can you end up with a life-long promise?

I think it's more beautiful.

More than 3 times a day I always thought to end it with the man. A cold-hearted ice man, who I can not stop thinking about.

Now I'm sitting leaning against the head of the mattress. In my hand there is a red-hearted box containing a collection of items related to Leo. Ever since I first admired him I started looking for things about him. Photos, articles on board, his handkerchief that fell intentionally I did not return because I was embarrassed and better I keep it. Small stuff about him that might be worthless even I save. Anyone who sees it must have assumed what it is to keep but for me, every item has a memory and a story in it.


*** 
"He is handsome!"

"Look at his hand muscles! Wow"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter