Four

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally we decided to go lunch and watch a movie. At first I wanted to go to an amusement park, but Leo had to return to Seoul in the evening. Suddenly ,there was something he had to take care of there, at work. Yes, even if it's just going to eat and watching I'm very happy, what's important is being with Leo, right?

As usual, he walked quite a distance from me. Ice cubes are still ice cubes, someone has to melt them.

"Taekwoon oppa. I just want to watch it first." I hold his hand. He was surprised and widened his eyes.

I better start it.

"Hmm? Okay."

We continued walking towards the cinema hand in hand. Leo suddenly stopped in front of the clothes shop. Without saying anything he went straight into the shop. Isn't that shop a women's shop?

"Uh, for who?" Without answering he immediately stopped in front of the clothes rack and picked up a pastel one knee dress. Then stick it on my body.

"For me?" He was still silent and now took the other clothes. The color is still the same but the sleeves are different.

“Yeah~~ Leo.” He now walked towards the shoe stand and had a look. He took an open shoe with short heels, the color was similar to the dress he had chosen earlier.

"Number 6 please." He showed the shoes to the shop clerk.

"Leo ssi." I kept calling him, but he didn't say anything.

"This is sir." The shopkeeper gave the requested pair of shoes.

“Try this and the dress. Do not talk too much."

"Leo, what is this?" I just confused while looking at the shoes and dress that I was holding now.

"Don't talk too much- and call me oppa." He whispered into my ear and he touch my cheek. 

"No. Leo-Leo oppa." I'm amused myself calling him oppa apart from joking.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter