JAElous boyfriend

DBSK drabbles

Pairing: yunjae, hint of uoosu

Genre: comedy, romance, jealousy 

......

Jaejoong wasn't happy. He wasn't happy at all when he saw the captain of the basketball team, school's most handsome guy, the heart throb and ofcourse his boyfriend Jung Yunho talking to his ex Boa. He definitely didn't like the way that girl kept touching HIS boyfriend and laughed on his jokes like they were the funniest things she'd ever heard and well... he didn't like them talking to each other, he didn't like them sitting next to each other, for God's sake he didn't even like them breathing the same air! He wanted to kill her and kick Yunho and then lock himself up in a room and-

 

"Hyung. You're shaking. Please calm down. They're only talking." Kim Junsu, Jaejoong's friend slash roommate said as he put his hand on the fuming male's shoulder.

 

Jaejoong lowered the menu that was hiding his face a bit to see the two people talking and then covered his face again before whispering harshly, "I can't help it!"

 

"You don't trust Yunho hyung?"

 

"I trust him. I just don't trust her."

 

Junsu sighed as he looked towards the two people chatting merrily. Yunho and Boa were good friends. He dated for a while but it didn't work out so they decided that friendship was the best choice.

 

 It was all before Jaejoong had entered his life ofcourse. Yunho's life was turned upside down when he had got hit in the head by a ball thrown by Jaejoong.

 

*flashback*

 

"Omo! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!"

 

"...."

 

"Are you alright? Do you need to see a doctor?"

 

"....." 

 

"Oh gosh! You're have a nosebleed!" 

 

"Hi I'm Yunho." Yunho offered a shake hand, mind not processing what was happening as the blood from his nose had now reached his chin.

 

"Oh my God! We need to go to the nurse!" Jaejoong took the offered hand and dragged him to the pharmacy. Well, after that was the beginning of their new life. Yunho had been staring at Jaejoong a bit too much, and had confessed to him and jaejoong shyly accepted but he didn't admit that he secretly came to watch his basketball practise. He reminded himself to thank junsu who had dragged him and his other friends to play a little and as Jaejoong couldn't play basketball the ball didn't reach the basket, except for someone's head. It was an accident though. But it was kind of a good accident. Though he regrets giving Yunho a nosebleed.

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

"Hyung..." Jaejoong frowned towards his roommate. Junsu sighed and gestured towards the waiter waiting for them to place and order.

"Vanilla ice shake." Jaejoong quickly said as he proceeded his mission. Junsu had already said his. The waiter bowed and walked away.

 

Yunho and Boa were still talking nonstop. Boa had her hand on Yunho's shoulder as she continued talking. And jaejoong was shaking all over with anger again. Who knew angelic Jaejoong would be a jealous type. But you would never want to see that side of him. It's scary. Pretty scary. 

 

"Junsu... I'm gonna skin her alive." Jaejoong said through gritted teeth. The waiter came and gave them their orders. Jaejoong sipped on his shake with a frown still glaring at the two friends who didnt have a clue that their lives were in danger. "The nerve of that woman! She's touching him! Only I'm allowed to touch him!" Jaejoong gasped as now he had somehow managed to get a pair of binoculars and now was spying on them.

 

"You're crazy hyung." Junsu scoffed.

 

"Let's see what you'll do if Yoochun's ex asks him for a date and-"

 

"It's not a date hyung.'

 

"It's totally is and-"

 

"And Yoochun hasn't been long time friends with his ex."

 

"But still-" 

 

"Hyung theyre going." 

 

Jaejoong looked into the direction and saw his boyfriend and his enemy standing up as they started to walk towards the door. Boa was holding onto Yunho's arm and Jaejoong lost it. Before he could jump and run towards them armed create a scene Junsu had managed to stop him thankfully.

"Let me go!" 

 

"No hyung. I'm sorry but you have lost your mind I cant let you attack them like that."

 

"I just want to follow them! What if they're going to a hotel or something!"

 

"Yep you've lost it."