Angst

DBSK drabbles

Pairing: yunjae 

Genre: angst 

......

"H-how could you do this to me?" Yunho spoke with a shaky voice. "You were...just using me?" He said with hurt evident in his voice.

Jaejoong just stood there, looking down at the floor. He knew this was going to come but why? Why does he feel this unfamiliar tightness in his chest, watching Yunho broken like this, it make his heart clench in a painful way. Why did he feel so guilty? This was his work, why was he feeling this way?

"How can you play with a person's heart like that!" Yunho shouted, his eyes shinning with unshed tears. "After all what happened. After I had... had fallen in love with you. You're breaking me like this?"

Jaejoong wanted to hug the taller male, wanting to comfort him. But it'll make things worse 'cause this was the end. He had to stop this at one point and the time had come. It was just work, he shouldn't get emotionally involved. "It was just an act. its my work. I'm paid to do this." He tried his best to hide his emotions. Deep down he knew he had developed feelings for the other and the thought terrified him. He couldn't help it, falling deeper and deeper with each caress and smile. He wanted to end it here and move on to his next mission, to forget about Yunho and the time spent with him. His work had never effected him like this.

"You're paid to fondle with people's emotions?" Yunho spoke with a bitter voice. His handsome face showing emotions of hatred and hurt. "You know, I said I was grateful to have someone like you in my life when we were walking by the Han river. But now I regret saying that, I wished I had never met you!"

"You'd eventually meet me. It wasn't a coincidance. It was planned." Jaejoong said in a professional voice. But what Yunho had said made his heart fall.

"I hate you!" The tears were threatening to leave Yunho's eyes. "Go away. Please go away." He sat down on on the chair, holding his face in his hands, taking deep breathes. "You lied to me. You're fake. So fake." He mumbled.

Jaejoong bowed and went out of the room. He felt that the pain in his chest had grown thousands times, like he was stabbed right in the heart. He wasn't complaining because he knew it was his fault. He knew it was coming, through the years in his career he had to fake and find out information about people, pretending as someone else and gathering their secrets. Yunho's uncle had paid Jaejoong's company to find about Yunho's inheritance. Since his parents had died in an accident leaving a big amount of wealth behind that mysterisouly disappeared, the uncle was curious on how Yunho was living a life of a average person like that and where did all the money go? Of course that old man wanted everything for himself. But what could Jaejoong do? It was his job afterall. But this was the first time he felt like dying. Although he was walking confidantly, his steps were shaky, his body felt weak. He didn't want to think how Yunho would be in that room, but he was worried, his mind not listening to him.

It is believed that if you're emotionally involved, you're heart may decieve you but your mind will always think rationally. But in Jaejoong's case, His mind and his heart both were betraying him.

When he got outside the building he saw a samiliar car. Yoochun got out of it, he didn't seem to notice Jaejoong, he just ran into the building. Yunho must've called him. He envied Yoochun a little. That he can be with Yunho without any purpose, he was a great friend. But Jaejoong was just doing his job.