Thank you Changmin

DBSK drabbles

Pairing: yunjae 

Genre: comedy, (dirty imagination XD)

....

He entered the building wearing an expensive stylish black suit with people on his either side. The photographers were stopped by the security on the gate. He took off his sun glasses and handed them to his manager who was walking beside him. The small crowd of people resumed walking towards the main office.

 

"Kim Jaejoong!" The women on the counter squeaked. The whole office erupted into curious murmurs. What was the famous handsome actor doing here? They didn't do sponsors for the entertainment industry.  

 

Jaejoong didn't seem in a good mood. The women sitting on the counter infront of their CEO's office gulped as he saw the actor approaching, a blush covering her cheeks. "M-may I help you?"

 

"I'm here to see Yunho." 

 

"Do you have an appointment with him?" 

 

"I don't need a freaking appointment to meet my fiance!" 

 

The whole office was silent. He huffed and went into the office slamming the door shut. The people who had came with Jaejoong sighed and his manager smiled warily at the frightened secretary telling her that everything was alright. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Yunho looked up from his paperwork towards the male standing infront of the door. 

 

"What am I doing here? WHAT AM I DOING HERE!?" 

 

"Umm.. that's what I asked." 

 

"Who is this !?" Jaejoong took out his phone and showed Yunho a picture of him and a girl holding hands and smiling at each other. 

 

"Jae..."

 

"Do you see this Yunho?" Jaejoong brought  his hand up and showed his engagement ring. "Even if it was arranged you said you loved me. I believed the same that I loved you. You-"

 

"Jaejoong..." Yunho got up and walked towards his fiance.

 

"No!" Jaejoong shouted. "How dare you! How dare you betray me like this!"

 

"She's my cousin Jae." 

 

"I knew it! I knew you had a secret lo- huh?" Jaejoong blinked. "Cousin?" 

 

"Yeah. Her husband couldn't go pick her up from the airport cause he was busy with work. He asked me to go instead."

 

Jaejoong closed his mouth and just stared at the other. "But.. but-"

 

"Where did you get this picture anyway?"

 

"Changmin sent it to me."

 

"That brat." Yunho massaged his temples. "He told me to thank him later." He raised an eyebrow. "But the cat is out of the bag so-"

 

"Who said I'm just going back? It's been a week since we got to meet." 

 

"But Jae.. I have a meeting-"

 

"Cancel it. " Jaejoong said as he locked the door behind him and walked towards Yunho shrugging off his jacket.

 

...

 

"Mr. Jung are you alright? Do you have an allergy? There are strange rashes on her neck." Yunho's secretary spoke as she saw her boss's neck.

 

Yunho coughed and tugged at his shirt collar to cover his neck. "I'm ok. The meeting that I canceled arrange it for tomorrow."

 

"Alright." She looked at Yunho with concern and walked outside. Jaejoong had left about 15 minutes ago. He looked happy. But he there was something about the way he was walking- Her face went red and burnt with embarrassment when she realised the truth. She wouldn't be able to go inside the office without blushing anymore. Her imagination ran wild. Could it be the sofa? The table? The flood? Or against the wall? She blushed harder and shook her head as he resumed her paperwork.