Confession in the office

DBSK drabbles

Pairing: yunjae 

Genre: romance 

....

"Yunho what are you-" Jaejoong was cut off as Yunho pushed him into the wall and stared in his eyes. 


"You tell me." Yunho spoke. "How can you act all innocent after seducing me all day."


"Huh?" Jaejoong's eyes widened.


"Damn it! You make me go crazy." Yunho frowned. " I cant think straight when you're near me."


Jaejoong just stared at yunho as the taller one closed the gap between them and pressed their lips together. Jaejoong was shocked his eyes full open  and mouth unmoving. He pushed yunho away.

"What are you doing!?"


" kissing you." Yunho as he closed the gap again and this time jaejoong closed his eyes but he was still unsure. "You can atleast kiss me back." Yunho frowned. "I like you you know.  I've been dropping clues but u couldn't figure it out. I thought the kiss was enough of a CLUE"


"You what?" Jaejoong's eyes widened even more.


"I like you." Yunho repeated and looking straight into jaejoong's eyes. "Will u go out with me?"


Jaejoong's eyes suddenly started shinning. His mouth hung open from shock. "B-but Miss Ahra s-she-"


"She's a good friend of mine. She wanted to see if she can make you jealous. That's why she was doing that."


"And I thought I didn't have a chance with you cause you were straight."


"Oh please Jae! Didn't you think I was flirting with you? I was hitting on you since day two and you didn't realize that?" Yunho twister his mouth into a sideways frown. " Am I that bad of a flirt?"


"N-no! It's just.. im thick headed sometimes.. I.. I couldn't think straight either. You.. you were always so near your scent made me dizzy." Jaejoong blushed and Yunho smiled.


"So.." Yunho tilted his head to Jaejoong's lowered gaze. "Does that mean..."

"Y-yes.." Jaejoong nodded slightly. " I like you too." 

"Does this mean... we're going out?"

"Are we?" Jaejoong lifted his gaze and met Yunho's. Yunho leaned in and kiss the other. Jaejoong responded this time. 

Yunho smirked. "Boyfriend." 

"Boyfriend." Jaejoong smiled shyly.

Jaejoong and yunho both stepped out of the meeting room. 

"You look hot." Yunho winked and walked away. 

Jaejoong stood there and blinked a few times. He turned and saw his reflection in the mirror. He gasped. His hair were a mess, tie all scrunched up and his lips were swollen and red.  His phone beeped.

 

I'll meet you outside in 15 minutes. I'm taking you out for dinner. And no you don't need to go home and change. You look hot in a suit.

 

Jaejoong smiled and put his phone back. He walked towards the restroom. He should atleast fix his hair for his date.