So, Where Are We, and How Did We Get here

Stars' Paradise or Prison

A thoughtful silent fill the air, "Well, it is bad service to leave your customers out in the sun," states Heechul.

"Aren't there buildings at a resort too," ask Donghae. 'Good point,' thought Siwon, as he looks about for a store or house, but only seeing the beach stretch before them and a forest behind.

"Yea, food would be nice too," said Shindong. "Ugh," complain everyone remembering they have not ate much before getting on the plane.

"I looks really deserted," observe Sungmin, looking at the forest, wild and untamed.

"Yea," agree Eunhyuk, looking out at the beach. "A hot girl hanging out on the beach might help." The other members just looks at him, "What," he exclaim defending himself. "Asking for directions or something would be a good idea." The members just has a sigh, eye-rolling, face-palm moment.

"Wait, where are all our stuff," wonder Ryeowook, which dumbfound the members.

"My laptop," fret Kyuhyun and he continues to mumble away. "All those important strategies, that new game, I was in the middle of..."

"I don't think that is our only problem," said Leeteuk, frowning as he takes another head count. "Where is Yesung?" The members stare blankly at each other as they each thought about their growing problems.

"Well, we shouldn't panic," Siwon said calmly. "The best thing to do is stay together and-" Siwon is interrupted as they all hear a loud rustling from the forest.

"Ya," shouts a familiar voice. "Are you sure this is the right way! Hello, girl?"

"Yea," respond a female voice in English. "Keep going straight, those guys are awake, stay there, I will be right back." When Yesung walks out, his 9 group mates stare back at him in disbelief.

"Hi everyone, you are all wake now," he greets them cheerfully.

"When did you understand English so well," ask Eunhyuk and the other nod in agreement.

"Hey," pouts Yesung, but everyone was sure that he could not have understand the girl. Seeing that they will not be convince, he points to the wireless headset microphone, "This translates everything she says into Korean, but i still hear the English. Another thing is the Korean sounds like if she was talking." he said in awe.

"Who is she anyway," question Sungmin.

"A girl," state Yesung. Everyone gave him the 'no duh' look and starts to fire question, "What's her name, does she live here, noona or dongsaeng, where are we anyway, is this the resort, where is our stuff, why were we on the beach, why did you go off by yourself, is she hot, why did you wake us up, what-"

Yesung reach forth about to touch everyone lips, but since everyone saw it coming they step back quickly in a hush. "Now then if everyone want to know listen," said Yesung happy that everyone have to listen to him."First this is an island but not the resort," and in responds they gave a 'yea I think I figure that out' look, while Siwon gives an 'I am interested' look but his hands moves as if wanting to rush Yesung along. Sighing he thought back to the questions that were ask, "She seem like she can be around our age-"

"Which is from 22 to 27," interrupts Donghae.

"Yea, when I first saw her," he said taking a seat on the sand. "I woke up on the beach, a good distant away from the water, if you guys remembered where you were when you woke up, I sat up and saw her dragging Kyuhyun out of the water and Eunhyuk on her surfboard. I think she was upset about how heavy you are," he grin, remembering how she quickly let go of Kyuhyun as soon as she move him a bit away from the water, and drag her surfboard, and put with Eunhyuk next to the other members.

"She must be very athletic," Siwon comments.

"Yea," agree Heechul. "But if she was complaining when getting those two out, what about the rest of us?"

"No, she said she got us all out of the water, but when she lifted Kyuhyun on to her board, I think she was comparing him to her brother," Yesung remember her mumbling something about 'my bros'. "Anyway, I sat up as she was bring Kyuhyun in, and couldn't breath well, and then gave me this medicine, which I gave to the rest of you guys, while she went to get Siwon and Donghae. " He especially left out the part of why he took over giving the medicine, for she stepped on his stomach, very hard, to get him to open his mouth and take out a bubble like ball, which she later explains it helps one breath under water if you don't know how to or is unconscious; and a spray into the mouth, which should kept most sicknesses of the island away.

"Wait,"  interrupts Ryeowook. "If we were all underwater, she can't be that fast to get us on to shore, especially that far, with none of us drowning."

"No, where is the cheery voice lady and the pilot," says Heechul starting to remember what happen, the creepy cheery voice telling them their death, and the plane going down.

"She said we were the only people she found," inform Yesung. "Anyway, she was happier when she was right that Siwon weight less than Donghae, and I got Siwon back to shore, since she wouldn't let me touch her surfboard. She quick left into the forest as soon as Donghae was off her board, and as soon as I finish giving you two the medicine, she was back, but looked more of a college age person-"

"Whoa," the others says.

"I don't know, why I saw a change," he quickly responds. "Anyway-Oh hi,"he greets the girl, who tapped his shoulder.

"She seem as odd as Yesung," whisper both Kyuhyun and Heechul, and the others did not disagree. The girl was about 5 ft. tall (152.4 cm), stiff, and her eyes, dead.

"Hey," Yesung calls into her face.

She flinch a bit, "Oh, hi again," she bows, and sees his worry face. "Hey, I am fine," she smiles and her head slightly to the right, and gives the peace sign with her right hand. Those small changes cause them to see a whole other person from a few moments ago, now  is a sweet, glowing, young lady, but she still seem a bit stiff.

"How do you do that," asks Yesung, barely poking her side. "You change, your whole self so quickly; less curves, shorter hair, and you seem shorter too." The others hit him on the head. "Hey," he responds back.

The girl looks surprise at what happen, "Are you okay," she ask patting his head. "Why did you guys do that," she says more to herself in wonderment.

"Do not worry yourself, miss. This guy just said something a bit wrong," Siwon said, giving a killer smile, but there is no effect to her.

"Oh, I understand now, you thought he was offending me," she said happily, while the guys thought odd is an understatement. "He is right, I am much different from how he first saw me. Before I found you guys I was close to my normal height of, well never mind that does not matter, but my brothers are usually around 6 ft. so I am like always at most around 6 inches short than them. Ah, sorry I started to ramble. Yo, do you guys even understand me?"

Some of the guys nodded, while Heechul  answer,"Yo, yea girl, hella yea."

"Yo, really man," she asks, grinning mischievously.

"Hella yea girl," giving his melting smile and wink. The others guys had a sigh, eye-rolling, face-palm moment.

"Is that so," she laughs, but seems to be unaffected by him. "Anyway, I have a small pad close by so you guys can rest there. Do not worry about your stuff, I most likely found it all, and put them in safe places. So lets go," she smirk at them, as they trying to comprehend what she just said so quickly.

"So where," wonder Eunhyuk.

"Waterfall," she said.

"What!" they ask each other confuse. "Waterfall?"