Who is Here

Stars' Paradise or Prison

The group gathers in the large white family room, everything was white; the high walls, the wooden floor, the large rug in the center, a long low table, and the couches which looked more like beds; the light were in strips along the ceiling going in a diagonal to the wall. A sleepy guy walks in, looks at the group through his dark brown bangs covering his eyes, walks over to the bed-like couch, and sits in the middle against the wall sleepily, his head drooping. Kangin set the girl down on the couch next to the sleepy guy.

"Hyungs, did you find her cousin," ask the guy holding a staff.

"Weren't you and Ricky suppose to do that," a boy ask back, the guy just look back at him.

"It is you guys," says a voice with a Chinese accent. Everyone looks up toward the voice.

"Hangeng," the Super Junior reply in shock.

"Does anyone know why the doors open to the most random places," he ask. "Should I jump down," he ask looking down, as a blur of noise was about to erupt, it was capped by a huge smacking noise to the wall. Everyone look to the sleepy guy, his hand on the wall; a screen appears under hand, he turns carefully, for the girl is sleeping against his arm, and press a few things on the screen. A metal ladder came up behind the couch and stop perfectly under the door where Hangeng stood.

"That's a first," said one of the boys. The guy continues to touch the screen, and a bunch of colorful pillows land next to him. He throws one at the group of boys, but it lands just at the edge of the couch (his throw was not very good and the couch are about 10 feet long lining the walls, but the one arch doorway where the group entered).

"Found them," runs in a boy.

"Huh, I thought it was him," says one of the boys, motioning at Hangeng, who was reuniting with the group mates.

"I thought it was one person," adds another.

"Whoa," gasps one of the new comers.

"I'm confuse," says one of the boys and the other five did not disagree.

"Wow, all of-" Kangin and Kibum quickly hush that voice. The six boys quickly got what they did, and rush over to the girl, trying to make her wake up.

"Oh my gosh," hiss Taemin in dread. "Hyungs," he says looking at his group mates. 'Oh sh-' they thought, and rush over and join the six boys in walking her up.

"What the-" groan the sleepy guy sitting up, for the sleepy-heads both could not continue sleeping sitting up when a pile of pillows is next to them. The guys shouts a bunch of nonsense, but he got it. "What! Wake up girl!" She just roll over and face the wall. They keep going on with their nonsense of waking the girl up, while Super Junior was busy with their reunion, which also started to become a blur of nonsense too.

"Ya, what do you want," she groan, getting up quickly, flinging her arms causing her to crash on top of Jonghyun

"Well this isn't too far off," smirk Jonghyun, which earn him glares for the boys and the sleepy guy help the girl get off him. "Jino, that's you right," he ask the guy now proping the girl down beside him. He looks up, and blinks.  "Never mind I'm sure."

 "Yah," the girl, leaning against Jino and her eyes half close, orders, quieting the room down. "Do you guys," looking at Super Junior. "Have something to say before I try figuring out what they what to say?"

"Umm," starts Kangin, looking at Kibum.

"Tell me," she answers.

Kibum sighs, "We are a music group too." Heechul pushes Leeteuk to one end of the room and the guys lined up.

Heechul pokes Leeteuk, and Leeteuk gives him an 'I got it' look, and starts Super Junior famous intro, "We are Shupar Jun-"

"-Oyo," the group finish.

The girl blinks, and looks at Jino. "How word, no how sound to sound should I take that," she asks. The guys break down laughing, well does who understand, the rest follow in a confuse laugh, Heechul was almost crying on Leeteuk. "Tell me," she cries. Heechul looks up at her and was able to say no before crashing to the floor laughing. "Ohmo, he is cute, sister got no taste," the girl move to the couch above where Heechul fell and said that looking down at him. He smile smartly at her. "But," she continue. "I don't think I want to know what you're think, i thought you were cooler, but you are interesting.

"Ok, Jino a trainee, Teen Top, Shinee, and Super Junior; right," she said pointing at them as she call them all out.

"Don't you know our names," ask Key

"I know it, Key oppa," she answers him, and began pointing each person out. "In Teen Top: CAP, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo; Shinee: Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin; Super Junior: Leader Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, sorry don't know, umm... Sunmin, sorry don't know, sorry, sorry, umm... something Wookie, I really don't think your name is Bumny, Kyuhyun, umm..."

"I'm your cousin," complains Zhoumi in Chinese.

"So what, and I don't know much Mandarin, talk Cantonese." she snaps back.

"I can't speak that well in Cantonese," he fires back.

"Dummy cousin, do you know my name," she asks back.

"Ahh,"

"Ha, got you. Mehrong. Bad Zhoumi,"

"Zhoumi, just tell you parents its not possible," says Henry, looking back and forth the two.

"I know, but it won't work,"

"Ya, weak! You didn't try yet have you," says the girl throwing a pillow at him.

"I don't have enough reason that you won't be a profit to my family," he sighs.

"That makes your family sound bad," she replies. "Anyway, I eat like a whole army for four meals, I need one new outfit a day, I need to travel every season, I need more than one house, I need... well I need a lot, I'll make a list for your family. Also the money your family gets, is what I spend in about a month."

Zhoumi looks so confuse, and the rest are more confuse, except Henry who says to Zhoumi, "Your family will be bankrupt by the wedding."

"Oh and you are Henry," she finish.

"And she is scary," says Zhoumi.

"Oh no, where is Bunny," she cries franticly.

"A baby?" wonders Onew.

"Yes!" she exclaim back.

"Here," the group answer back, causing her to appear right next to them. "Key got it," someone answer.

"What's wrapped around the baby," ask Jino holding a shimmering silver cloth, as a young child leg stuck out from Key's arm.

"Amazing, you see the baby Key," she ask.

"Yea, that's why I'm holding him,"

"And you know it's a boy," 'No,' thought Key 'It was a guess, you can't call a baby an it.' As the girl remove the cloth off the child. "Ya, you need a bath," she says taking the baby. "All of you guys need a quick shower, let's go," and she strolls out of the room, her dark hair and shimmering cloth flowing behind.