Answers!(?)

Stars' Paradise or Prison

"Hyungs, help me,"complain Taemin. "Umma, stop nagging the princess, and help untie me."

"Here," says Kyuhyun coming over to him and unties the rope. "If you have a knife, why didn't you guys fight?"

"Thanks. First of all, that would be stupid because everyone around here is crazy powerful."

"Second," Onew walk over to them so someone could untie him. He was the only one that Taemin did not untie because it took him a while to figure out how, plus the knife was not sharp to begin with, and he was farthest from Taemin reach. "It was clear that they were in that business, and it is better to be awake to have any chance to escape. Thanks."

Mean while, the others watch an interesting scene of Key nagging the girl.

"Again, that was very dangerous you know, what if they studied up on the famous group, then you would have been in big trouble. There were so many flaws to you acting, why did you try that. What if they saw those flaws, what would have happen to you. Do you know that-"

"Hyung," she says.

"No, it's oppa," corrects Minho. She gives him 'Is there a difference' look, and he gives her 'The just do so' look.

"Oppa, I do not understand a word you have said so far," she says. "First, I know you must not be happy with the risk I took, but my life has been in worst, and I had a backup plan. Next, I turned off my translator a while back because I was getting a headache. Oh, speaking of so, I should get those back, since I know these guys(Shinee) can speak the two languages, and those things might cause more harm than good," and she walks over to Yesung and Sungmin to retrieve her gadgets.

"Just let her be," says Jonghyun. "Everything is fine for now, and who knows how long she has been outside."

"Over six hours, by her say to Yesung a while back," says Ryeowook, and the Shinee boys looks at him in shock.

"Taemin," calls Key.

"I got it. Hey, Kyuhyun hyung help out," says Taemin grabbing Kyuhyun along with him. "Hi," he greets the girl, and moves her to the front of the group.

"Hi, Taemin," she smiles.

"This is Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun this is,"

She smiles and helping Taemin out of a weird introduction. "Hello, Kyuhyun. It is very confusing, but this is my sister's body, so don't worry about the details. My name doesn't really matter, so give me a nickname. Girl is cool by me." Kyuhyun smiles in greeting.

"There is rarely any girls around these islands that why too," adds Taemin.

"Her sister's body is sick, and needs a lot of rest and food," Key explains. "Her sister is to restless to do so, and is a bit mentally sick, and needs someone to keep watch on her mind just in case. Their brothers have fieldwork to do, so the sister has her heathy body to keep up with her brothers, while the princess in front of us just has to work out a bit, eat more often, sleep a bit more-"

 "She is fine enough," Jonghyun reminds him. "She doesn't want people to get confuse if there is a personality change."

"Hey," Onew says, looking at his group mates. "Aren't you guys wondering..."

Minho laughs, "Yea, Girl out of us five who do you like the best now."

"No," says Taemin, covering . "Just rank us by how we are the best."

"No, don't do it," complains Key.

"Both ways will not make us feel better," sighs Jonghyun.

"Do only three ranks like always," Onew tells her.

"Okay, Minho and Taemin, then Onew, then Jonghyun and Key."

"What happen to why," pouts Taemin.

"I don't know, I only remembered what Onew told me,"  she says, thinking hard to remember. 

Onew smiles, "Guess I'm really still at the top ranks."

"Key, now there is a reason why not to nag a scared person," says Minho.

"This makes no sense," says Ryeowook.

"I know, I'm so good look, and she ranks me last most of the times," sigh Jonghyun, and he got a few hits for that.

"That isn't what I mean, why do you guys do that," Ryeowook rephrase.

"Is Jonghyun talking about himself," wonder the girl and Taemin nods that she is correct. "Aw, don't hurt Jonghyun, he just wasn't careful." The Shinee boys, except Jonghyun, who gave a small pout, choke down a laugh.

Jonghyun walks over, face to face with her, and blows in her face, causing her to take a step back. "Don't be mean," he smiles and mess up her hair. She pouts and tries to catch his hand, which leads to a pouting girl running after Jonghyun for revenge. For the Super Junior boys it is a 'Blink, blink, I do not understand' moment, so the other Shinee boys takes this time, as the chase goes about to inform their Super Junior hyungs a bit.

"Well, hyung, it is really just a game," starts Onew.

"It is more of a joke," says Minho. "She is known to be the innocent one of her entertainment girl group."

"The innocent girl with a mature body," mumble Taemin, which earn him the 'what the heck' look from the Super Junior boys.

"There are worst, like repeating innocent twice, add a few words," Key defends. "It comes from how on stage or in a performance she seems and acts mature, but knowing her she can be a bit clueless, especially now when she is not in her own body, I think."

"She also will tell you the truth without think to much sometime," says Onew.

"That why it is a game of who is better," says Minho. "Make her think on the spot, makes the answers really true, unless she expect it."

"So where are we," inquire Leeteuk.

"I think this is one of the private party islands," says Key. "Time around here seem to randomly change how much compare to our world, there is pattern it is a very complicated class, I have heard. The basic picture of this world is big main island, three smaller islands for academics, athletics, and arts, and then some scatter around, like this one, for random use."

"The three A's islands are basically schools, which are heavily male populated ," begins Taemin.

 "Vamanos, chicos get a move on it," she shouts back, as she stomps ahead of them.

"Where is Jonghyun," notice Eunhyuk. The girl turns around and quickly glares at him, and then continues to stomp ahead.

"Let's not say his name so loudly for a bit," warns Taemin glancing at her. "So hyung because you're number one as always-"

"Ha, Key you're the Umma," Minho cuts in.

"Isn't it better if it was one of the Super Junior hyungs," Onew adds in.

"Makes sense too, she doesn't know them well enough," agree Key. "So hyungs, who does she favor, I cut Eunhyuk hyung out for now."

The Super Junior boys look at the Shinee boy in confusion. "Cut out Yesung hyung and Sungmin hyung too," says Minho.

 "Wait, what's happening now," ask Ryeowook.

"Better cut Ryeo-"

"Nope, she wants to talk to Heechul hyung," said Jonghyun, appearing among the group.  

 "Wha-"

"First, hyung, please go and talk to her."

Heechul looks at him and shrug. "Yo, girl," he calls walking up to her.

 She takes a step back and looks at him, cocking her head to the side as if in awe. Clapping her hands as an idea came to life, she motion him to move closer and whispers something to him. Heechul looks at her particularly and smirks.

"Hey, Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook," he calls, motioning them over. They go off into the forest, leaving the others in puzzlement.