The confuse boys who are here (Take a Step back Chapter) Pt.1 *UNEDITED*

Stars' Paradise or Prison

"What's happening?" ask Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook go with the flow for a bit will you," I complain, as we follow Kangin, who is carrying the girl, which seem to know our songs, first Sorry Sorry, then Sorry Sorry Answer, and right now No Other. She's like and i-pod or something, she sings the songs so well to the real thing, us, she is talented.

"Sungmin, I am going with the flow, there's no room not to," Ryeowook complains back. That is true, there is no room to stop and question or think.

I think I seen those four guys at the Music Bank, probably a new boy group; they stroll through us quickly getting inside along with the two guys with the staff. Heechul slung his arm over one of them as they walk past,  "Hey aren't you going to greet your hyungs or me at least?" Honestly with us no one can tell who the leader or  youngest, or however our fans group us. A day with me, and you know I'm not that cute and fluffy,  Ryeowook can drive you to the edge, and Heechul hyung got lots of power, definitely worst than Kyuhyun. I'm ranting down my group mates- whoa! That is Kibum, see you can not drift off into thought around here or you will miss something. Okay I think Ryeowook is crazy from the lack of sleep and I think i was glaring him down; Siwon poke me,  I need sleep, this is our vacation time right now.

"Hyungs, I don't know if everything is okay right now. Did you see where those other guys went," asks Kibum, looking about.

"They went to the dining room," says Key, unsure, looking in the direction he saw them go, and Kibum walk to the direction Key was looking at, and we after him, down the completely white hallway.

"Hyung, something is wrong here, no," I heard Taemin ask Minho, who just shrug.

"Are you Chinese," a guy ran out and ask. We all stare at him, shouldn't he ask in Chinese. "Whatever you don't look like it," and he ran off.

Then the four guys enter the hallway. "Oh, there you are," says one of them. "Let's go," and they led us to a big white arch way to a completely white room, bed like couches line the room and a low table in the center. A guy walks in, his hair a mess, covering his eyes, and Kangin set the girl next to the guy. They both seem to be going to sleep. Looking around the room, I notice on the wall that it was uneven, there are light indent of  rectangles. One of them open slowly outward, and I jab Siwon, who was next to me, with my elbow. He turns and glares at me, holding his injured side. "Look," I tell him, keeping my eyes at the moving part of the wall, which moves out like a door. He follow my gaze and was surprise. Then we were both shock as a head appears out and look about, and turns to our direction. 'Hangeng,' my mind explodes in questioning.

"It is you guys," he exclaim, lighting up in happiness, and everyone notice him.

"Hangeng!?" erupt the guys, Leeteuk was the loudest, and Heechul is a close second.

"Does anyone know why the doors open to the most random places," he asks. "Should I jump down," he adds looking about.

"No," snaps Heechul. I agree, Hangeng better be joking, it looks like its three stories down. As everyone was about to take grasp of the situation there was a *thump*. We look at the guy on the couch, who was pressing some things on a screen on the wall. A ladder appear from bellow and stop right under the door of where Hangeng was.

"That's a first," says one of the new boys.

Another adds, "Is that who we're looking for."

"He's Chinese, so I guess," reply one of them. "He seems to know that all the doors around here are a mess."

So Hangeng know this girl and this place. Well looks like Ryeowook heard too, for he looks like he is going to attack Hangeng with questions. Lucky for Hangeng, Yesung announce for a group hug. It has been a long time since the the thirteen of us have been together. It is really-

"Found Them!" shouts the boy from before. He ran though our group hug, which is impossible, but we can't hug for that long without one of us starting to mess around, probably why. He stop in front of the other boys, and the six of them began to argue with each other.

Oh, where are the Shinee guys anyway, oh never mind. I watch as the left wall moves open, about the the size of four, large double window of wall slid into the wall reveling the Shinee guys sitting happy on the wall, well more of a counter but it ledge out to the room next to this one. Let's see we enter through the archway like normal people which is behind me, in front of me are two people sleeping leaning against the wall and pile of colorful pillows, which I don't know when that got there, Hangeng appear from the right wall of a door three stories from the floor, and Shinee are sitting on a counter on the left wall. Oh look, poor Ryeowook head must hurt more than mine.

"Amazing, how we're all here," says Siwon.

"Huh!?" I respond back to him.

He gave me a 'I can't believe you aren't paying attention to this' look, "All fifteen of us together in the same room."

I look and realize that Zhoumi and Henry were just a few feet away. "It's been a long time since all of-"

"Wow," exclaim Leeteuk. "All of-" Exactly what I was about to say but was stop by Zhoumi's hand over my mouth, and both Kangin and Kibum hush up Leeteuk.

In a snap, the six boys rush over to the sleeping people.

"Oh my gosh," hiss Taemin in dread, and leaps down from the counter. "Hyungs," he says expectantly to the other Shinee guys. Jonghyun got down immediately, follow by Key, and the three rush to the sleeping figures, helping the others trying to wake them two up.

"Wouldn't she know anyway, sooner or later," says Onew, jumping down.

"Yea," answer Minho, as he carefully got down and Onew ready to help him. "I think we're making sure she is blaming us for not telling her." They walk toward us, instead of toward the wake up crew, who were making quite a din. "Siwon hyung you like kids, right?" says Minho.

"Huh," we both ask, dumbfound by the random question.

"Well, Key found a baby crawling around," Onew start to explain.

"Hyung," Minho complain. "Just hold the baby for a second."

"Fine," he says nervously, and Onew wrap his arm around the air of Minho's upper back. Minho then took hold of the air around his neck, and let it slid down his back. "Minho," calls Onew nervously.

"Ok," he answer holding the air that Onew was hugging. "Here Siwon h-"

"Wait," says Onew, removing something carefully from the air Minho was holding. "Can't you see the baby and-"

"No, but I feel the weight. Here Siwon hyung," Handing of the bundle of air to Siwon, and rushing off, dragging Onew with him.

"Wait, you go first," says Onew pushing Minho away. He runs back to us as he takes a ring off of a necklace, and place it on the air. Slowly the face of a baby appear with the ring on top of the baby's nose. Onew really on the baby's nose, I thought looking at Onew. "Be right back," He said and join the wake up callers. That girl can sleep through a lot; the guy is wake, but anyway a baby, I'm confuse.