Where Are We

Stars' Paradise or Prison

"Ugh," groan Kyuhyun, as he open his eyes and then quickly shields with his arm, as he feels the sun intense heat which made him sink into the sand. ‘Wait,' he thought hazily. 'Sand? Shouldn't I be in China, no wait, we are taking a small vacation first, but who would leave me out here? Ugh, to much thinking, someone better be around to explain.' He slowly sits up, 'Ow, I'm hurting all over,' and looks around, his eyes half close; in front of him was the sea, gently the shore, to his left and right stretch the beach, and laying all over the beach were the others. "Great," he mumble, and crawls over to Ryeowook, who was closest. "Hyung, wake up, hyung" he complain loudly and he pushes Ryeowook with his foot.

Ryeowook sat up quickly and turn to where he hear the voice, "What!" he exclaims unhappily.

Kyuhyun try to hide his grin, and complains, "Hyung, where are we? Hyung, why are we tanning on the beach for? Hyung, isn't tanning bad for you? Hyung-"

"Be quiet for a minute," pouts Ryeowook.

"But hyung, where are we," comlpain  Kyuhyun.

"I don't know," as he grabs a hand full of sand. "The beach, aren't we at the resort island for the mini vacation we're taking?" he yawns.

"But hyung, how did we all get on the beach, hyung,"

"Stop with the hyung," exclaim Ryeowook getting up, but as he steps back, he trips over Heechul, who immediately complains.

"Be quiet," he groan.

"Wait, Heechul, why are we on the beach tanning," ask Kyuhyun.

"What," Heechul exclaims, covering his face. "That's terrible for my skin! Where is Leeteuk, no wait where's Swion, or umm, Sungmin!"

"They're laying around too, Heechul," answer Kyuhyun.

"Wait, I don't-" began Ryeowook.

"Ugh!" complain Heechul, as he stands up and walks over to the other laying figures. "Ya, get up! Where are we! Wake up!" he shouts as he nudges the other awake. When everyone was some what awake they move to the shade of some palm trees.

"What do you mean, where are we, aren't we at the island resort," yawn Eunhyuk.

"That's what I thought too, but how did we get from on the plane to on this beach?" Ryeowook, wonder out loud.