five

And then came you
Please log in to read the full chapter

five

Yeoreum had grew a routine for herself ever since she started working at the Kims – she would be waking up – all grouchy and moody if you might ask because she wasn’t really a nice morning person, and then went to wash herself up – cursing again because Han Sanghyuk did you just ing use all the hot water?.

After that, she goes to breakfast – because if she didn’t, her mother would start nagging and she really didn’t want that to happen and the breakfast would always be asking about how her works at the Kims which she would solemnly answered good, and finally she would then go to work – where she knew Jongin wouldn’t want her there.

The air was always tense around them.

She didn’t want to see him.

And he didn’t want to see her.

They didn’t talked, not after what had happened on the past few days. Yeoreum really did her best not to talk to him and he did just like her.

The meals had always been the same thing, so she doesn’t really need to tell him about the whereabouts of the dishes.

And they didn’t really see each other that much – Jongin couldn’t see, but let’s not go there.

Whenever Yeoreum bring over his breakfast, he was in the bathroom – doing in what she presumed was his morning routine. And when she wanted to take the tray back, he would be in the bathroom again.

During lunch, Jongin would be resting on his bed, with his eyes closed and book on his laps, Yeoreum just placed the lunch and then walked out with no words coming from and when she picked up the tray, Jongin would be sleeping already.

It was a routine for them, and truthfully, Yeoreum didn’t mind taking care of him if things were going to be this easy.

 

 

“Yeoreum, I need to inform you something.”

The said girl immediately alerted at the voice of Mrs. Kim saying that. “What is it?”

The mother had looked at the breakfast that Yeoreum was placing on the tray before smiling fondly. “Someone will be coming to the house. He’s a special teacher for Jongin and I hope you won’t be freaking out or anything if he comes by.”

She had nodded. “Oh…okay…”

Of course, that boy would need a teacher because he was visually impaired and of course, the teacher would be coming to the house because the Kims are rich as hell and their son is so ing lazy to even move around.

“Did you just hire him?”

Mrs. Kim just shook her head, taking her briefcase that was on the kitchen island. “Oh, no. He takes a week off because one of his family members had died and he needs to settle things because he was the only son. He was here way longer than you.”

Yeoreum just nodded again. “Do I need to make something to him or…”

The woman just laughed. “No, it’s okay. Donghae doesn’t really care about that. He just came here to teach and leaves.”

“Oh okay…”

“I’m going to work now.”

She watched the woman slipped on her heels before smiling again. “I already put some cash on the coffee table.”

The girl smiled wider – it seemed like Mrs. Kim really adores her or something because she had always gave her allowance, saying that she should buy something delicious whenever she was hungry, of course she had declined at first, but seeing how the woman was so persistent on giving it, she accepted.

And every day, the mother would give her some cash. To say that Yeoreum was happy – was a true fact.

“Please careful.” Yeoreum hollered inside the house only to be greeted back with a soft hum from the mother.

When the door finally closed, her smiled immediately flattened. She sighed, remembering that she was alone with Jongin again.

 

 

The breakfast was served rather quickly – or more like she just placed the breakfast and walked away faster than lightning when she had heard the water had turned off. She was so afraid on seeing Jongin and she didn’t even know why.

Maybe it’s because that she had somehow say her thoughts out loud the other day that she was afraid that he might say something in return. Or maybe because they haven’t been talking – arguing, so if they met it would be just plain awkward.

After that, she had gone to do the laundry, finishing it rather fast and then went to clean the house. There wasn’t really anything to be cleaned of and she just the automatic vacuum cleaner before went to do the dishes.

 

 

It was almost noon when she heard the door suddenly being opened. She froze, hands stilled at changing the channels of the program and eyes casted to the door. Maybe it was the teacher that Mrs. Kim had told her about.

But she didn’t remember the woman saying that the teacher knew anything about the passcode of the house and she stood up immediately, wanting to greet the teacher when a tall boy came to her view, looking all confused while staring at her.

“Who are you?!”

Yeoreum only hissed the moment she heard his deep voice boomed through her hearing sense. “I think I turned deaf…” she had mumbled, but faked a smile at the tall boy in front of her.

He didn’t look like a teacher at all – with his oversize hoodie and dark jeans that seemed too casual to wear for teaching. Jongin might be blind and couldn’t see for to judge anyone choice of clothing, but still…

He also didn’t seem like he had been sleeping in a long time. Yeoreum could see that he was really trying his hardest to stay awake all.

Wait – what if he was a thief?

But no thief would just know that passcode of someone’s house.

But nowadays, everything is possible.

And because of those thoughts, Yeoreum had glanced at the remote that was on the coffee table, planning on using it as a weapon if that boy really turned out to be a thief.

But still, he didn’t seem to be looking like a thief. He might look homeless, but he didn’t actually look like he could hurt someone or stealing.

“Wait, did I come into the wrong house?” he looked around frantically, but still won’t budge from his stand. “But the passcode was correct…but, who are you?!”

“Okay, okay…” she put her arms in surrender, calming to boy somehow and just smiled again, alth

Please log in to read the full chapter