EIGHT

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been two weeks and the they've been working incredibly hard on the album. They got a lot of recording done. They decided on having 6 songs on the album, including the song Dowoon wrote, which turned out really good.


 

Time was running out for Jae and all they were focusing on was to get this album done. In a few more days they would have the album almost completed. They had a few things to finalize and album packaging itself was already in the design process and probably almost completed itself.


 

Late afternoon the boys went on a drive to go meet with the designer of the album, they wanted to see how it was going. The designer said it was pretty much done and if they liked it, he would get the album packaging officially made.


 

Jae sat in the back with his guitar, while Dowoon and Wonpil sat in the front. Wonpil was driving. They already had a demo CD completed with them, so they popped it into the car CD player.  The first song started playing and they all started singing along. It was a softer more mellow song so they swayed along to the song. The next song was more upbeat and was more of a banger, so they jammed out to that song.


 

They got to the 2nd to last song which was Dowoon’s song. This song was a soft rock song, and they all sang along to it. They were almost to the designers place. However Jae stopped singing Dowoons song, and he was silent. But for Jae he was terrified.


 

Right in the middle of the song he suddenly couldn’t hear that well. It was a slight loss of hearing at first but suddenly he practically couldn’t hear anything.  He watched as Dowoon and Wonpil were smiling and singing along to the song he could no longer hear. Dowoon glanced at Wonpil smiling and laughing but Jae couldn’t hear anything.


 

Jae began to panic and he quickly placed his hand on Dowoon’s shoulder. Dowoon looked back to Jae and saw the terror on Jae’s face.


 

His smile disappeared and he went into serious mode, “Jae, whats wrong?” he said turning his body towards Jae.


 

A tear fell from Jae’s eye, “I don’t know what you are saying.” he yelled in fear.


 

Both Wonpil and Dowoon knew exactly what that ment.


 

Dowoon glanced at Wonpil, “go to the hospital,” he said, then turned back to Jae trying to comfort him. He didn’t even know what to do, there wasn’t really anything that would comfort him in this situation. All he could do was just be there for him.


 

Wonpil quickly started the way towards the hospital. He drove so quickly it only took them about 5 minutes to get there. When they got to the hospital Wonpil quickly found a parking spot. Dowoon jumped out of the front seat and went to the back to help Jae.


 

Jae on the other hand began to calm down, because his hearing was slowly coming back. He looked to Dowoon and reached to his arm, “I...I can hear again.” he huffed.


 

Both Dowoon and Wonpil were at his side by now, and they both sighed a big sigh of relief.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter