FOUR

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Fine, we can go to the company for help, but please let me meet with wonpil before then." 

 

Dowoon turned around excitedly, "Really!" he didn't want to seem to excited because he knew the circumstances weren't that great for Jae and ignoreing that would make it seem like he was selfish and didn't care. In true honesty he was doing all this for Jae, he just wanted the best for him. He wasn't trying to pressure or hurt him. "Wait are you sure." he asked wanting to know if Jae was really okay with it.

 

Jae nodded, then looked away into the distance at the traffic in the street. He had so many thougts on his mind.  .

 

"Can I crash at your place tonight." Dowoon said looking to Jae who seemed to be thinking hard about his decison. 

 

Jae didn't pay attention to what Dowoon was saying but rather to deep in his own thoughts. He didn't realize Dowoon was even asking for anything until he herd his name being called a few times by Dowoon casting him out of his own thoughts. 

 

"You okay?" Dowoon asked placing his hand on Jae's shoulder. 

 

Jae nodded, "What did you ask? Sorry."

 

"can I sleep over."

 

"Yeah sure."

 

The two walked into his apartment building and started their way up. Dowoon was really happy that Jae was open to the idea of going to the company, but at the same time he really hoped that everything would be okay, since Wonpil seemed to be a sensitive subject. He'd just have to wait and see what happens after the two meet. 

 

When they got inside Dowoon went to Jae's room and laid himself on the bed. Jae followed in the room and opened his curtains to his balcony. It wasn't to late, and he needed all the time he could get, so he decided he'd call Wonpil. 

 

"Dowoon, can I see the card?" Jae asked walking over to the side of the bed next to Dowoon.

 

Dowoon nodded, and reached into his pocket grabbing the card then handing it to Jae. He must be making the call, he thought watching as Jae took the card and turned back to the balcony. 

 

Jae slid the glass door open to the balcony then slid it shut after he exited. He sat down on the only chair that could fit out there and then looked to the card for the number. He hesitantly began to dial the number into his phone. He couldn't believe he was actually calling him. He really didn't know exactly what he was going to say when Wonpil would answer the phone, but all he could do at this point was go with the flow. He put the phone to his ear and waited as the phone rang for the other line to pick up.  

 

Suddenly the other line picked up, "Hello, this is Kim Wonpil from WeStar Entertainment speaking."

 

Jae took a breath before speaking, "Wonpil, its me Jae."

 

The other was silent for a seconds but you could tell he was taking a moment to process what he just herd."Jae...Its you." he quietly replied.

 

"Can we talk?" Jae asked getting up from the chair.

 

"Of course." Wonpil nodded to himself, "When do you want to meet up, I can clear my schedule if I have to."

 

"Tomorrow."

 

Wonpil took a quick look at his schedule and even though he was a bit busy tomorrow he'd make time for Jae, "Yeah whatever time you want." he insisted as he put his schedule away. 

 

Jae was nervous but he tried really hard not to sound nervous. He talked to him with a calm stern voice, "1 o'clock at that same cafe."

 

"Okay I'll see you there." Wonpil said before they both hung up. 

 

Wonpil was glad Jae reached out. After seeing him at the cafe this morning all his guilt from the past came rushing in. He hated that he lied to Jae, and after seeing him he really wanted to say how sorry he was for what he did, but also tell him everything. Why he left without a word.  

 

When Jae ended the call with Wonpil he quietly came back inside his room. He looked at Dowoon who was still laying on his bed. Dowoon smiled up at Jae, then patted the spot next him gesturing Jae to lay down as well. Jae sighed, then sat down at the edge of his bed on the left of Dowoon. He took a few seconds before he leaned back next to Dowoon. They both just laid there looking at the ceiling. 

 

"Dowoon." Jae said still looking up to the ceiling. 

 

"Huh." Dowoon replied.

 

"Do you think everything will work out?"

 

Dowoon smiled, "Yes, i'm sure everything will work out," he said, then sat up from his comfortable position, "I'm hungry, you got any food to eat?"

 

-

 

The next day came by quick and Jae was already getting ready to go meet up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter