SEVEN

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few hours had passed and both Jae and Dowoon were working really diligently on the album, when finally Wonpil had came back. He had brought some snacks back with him as well. Dowoon ran out of the recording room and stood in front of Wonpil who was putting stuff down on the table. Jae got up from the couch, placed his guitar down and took one of the snacks Wonpil had placed on the table. He didn't say anything just took the snack then sat back down, opened it up and took a bite. 

 

Dowoon took glances at the snacks and then looked back to Wonpil as if he was waiting for something. Wonpil smiled, then laughed, "You can have whatever is on the table." he said pointing at the snacks. 

 

Dowoon nodded, "I know, but is there any news, assuming what you just went to do revolved around the album." he said with a smile. 

 

Wonpil nodded, then walked over to the recording chair and sat down. He put his arm out towards the couch gesturing for Dowoon to take a seat. "I do have something to bring up for Jae," he said catching Jae off guard from his snack, "So I talked about Jae and the album to my company. Lets just say they aren't happy with me dropping all my other schedules, but for the most part they are interested."

 

Dowoon looked around surprised, then looked to Jae, "Thats great!"  he said and patted Jae on the back.

 

Jae smiled and felt happy. Dowoon had his arm placed on Jae's back and just rested it there as they continued to listen to Wonpil. Wonpil took a breath before speaking again, "But the company really would like to listen to you play a few of your songs. They'd need to know what they are getting into." he finished.

 

Jae nodded, then looked up to Wonpil wide eyed realizing something, "Wait, so does this mean the company will fully back us up?"

 

Wonpil smiled brightly, "Yeah, if they really like you we'll have their support."

 

Dowoon jumped from the couch, and shouted, "Oh My Gosh! This is amazing!" then grabbed Jae's arms and waved them around. 

 

"You have two days to prepare 2-3 songs. Which I know you can do easily," Wonpil said with a smirk. 

 

-

 

Later that night the three of them were still working hard on things. Jae was practicing in the recording studio for the performance for the company, while both Dowoon and Wonpil were sitting on the couch working on lyrics and melodies.

 

It wasn't to late, but they defiantly haven't eaten in a long time. Dowoon's stomach grumbled a few times but he ignored it. Wonpil on the other hand could not stand for that, so he stood up and grabbed Dowoon by the wrist pulling him up, "We are going to get food, and something filling. Not just snacks from the vending machines."

 

Dowoon rubbed his tummy, and smiled, "Chicken sounds good." 

 

Wonpil triumphantly smiled, "Chicken it is."

 

Dowoon's eyes widened excitedly, "I'll go tell Jae," he said, then went to the recording room. 

 

He opened the recording room and Jae didn't even bat an eye. He was so absorbed in his music nothing distracted him. Dowoon nodded to himself, thats my boy he thought. He waited a few seconds before saying anything, and he honestly felt bad interrupting Jae, but for Chicken, who could pass.  

 

"Jae," Dowoon called out, but Jae kept playing his guitar, "We are going to go eat chicken, you want to join?" he finished.

 

The moment he herd the word chicken he looked up from his guitar, "Damn chicken sounds good right now," he said, then sighed, "But, i'll pass on going. You two go eat, I want to keep practicing." 

 

Dowoon looked surprised, "Are you sure. Why don't you take a break?"

 

Jae nodded, "I'm sure, I want everything to be perfect, so I want to practice as much as possible."

 

"We can just go and come back after we get the food." 

 

Jae shook his head, "No, you guys go relax and eat some chicken. Aye, but defiantly bring some back for me." Jae smiled and winked before he started playing his guitar again. 

 

Dowoon pursed his lip, "Okay, we'll be back soon." he said then left the recording room. 

 

Dowoon walked back out,  his head hanging towards the ground, "He doesn't want to come." 

 

"He's working hard isn't he," Wonpil said, then placed an arm around Dowoon's shoulder to cheer him up.

 

Dowoon looked up and smiled at Wonpil, "Lets go fill our tummies!"

 

The two walked out of the room, and walked down the hall. Wonpil still had his arm around Dowoon, and despite the two still not that close it still felt comfortable. Dowoon looked down to Wonpil's hand on his shoulder, and smiled. He was always like this with Jae, but he wasn't use to being the one held onto. He was happy, and it felt warm. Sadly that came to an end when they got to Wonpil's car in the company's parking garage. 

 

Wonpil unlocked his car and gestured for Dowoon to get into the passenger seat. They both got in and Wonpil started the car. He pulled out of the parking space and started his way out of the parking garage. 

 

"Its nice knowing Jae and I wont have to take a taxi anymore. We may have to take the bus but its a lot cheaper and thankfully our hotel is only about a 10 min drive." Dowoon said happily, clasping his hands on his lap. 

 

"You know I could give you guys a ride to the hotel." Wonpil said glancing over at Dowoon then looking back to the road.

 

Dowoon waved his hands slightly, "No, there's no need waste time or gas on us."

 

Wonpil gave a small laugh, "I do live the opposite from your hotel, but i'm still open to give you guys a ride home just gotta say the words."

 

Dowoon's eyes widened, "See! You don't need to."

 

The two talked a bit more but finally came to their destination. This place was on more of the outskirts of the city, but was still very popular. They had the best chicken around. The place was called The Roasted Chicken.

 

Dowoon jumped out of the passenger seat and stared at its big sign in awe, "Wow, I've always herd of this place. Herd it was amazing,  just never tried it before," he said then looked over to Wonpil who just locked his car, "But isn't it expensive?"

 

Wonpil nodded and then smiled, "Yeah, but its worth it. Plus both you and Jae have been working hard, and deserve the best, even chicken," he laughed, "Plus, this is my favorite, I wouldn't go anywhere else otherwise."

 

Dowoon his lips, "Well I can't wait to try it."

 

The two walked in and looked around for a table. It wasn't two busy but still busier than most restaurants on a week night. They found a small table in one of the back corners and went to sit down. 

 

Dowoon picked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter