TWO

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next day Dowoon woke up pretty early to get the day started. He called Jae and told him to be ready and set to go, because they had a long day ahead of them. Jae groaned and mumbled and told him how tired he was, but Dowoon convinced him to get ready otherwise. Today was the day they needed to discuss where to start. To be honest neither of them really new where or how to start but Dowoon for certain wasn't going to back down. 

 

Dowoon met Jae at his apartment and thankfully he was all ready to go. Dowoon welcomed himself inside and walked past Jae into his small apartment. He sat down on the couch then gestured for Jae to come sit down next to him. Jae sighed, walked over and sat down.

 

Dowoon placed his arm around Jae, looked over, and leaned towards him, "Today, we got some work to do." he said nodding his head.

 

Jae rolled his eyes and nodded his head listening to the boy, "And we should defiantly go out and talk," Dowoon continued. 

 

"Yes, this is why you told me to get ready," Jae said acting like a know-it-all. 

 

Dowoon raised his eyes and gave him a funny smile, "Lets go." he got up pulling Jae up along with him. 

 

They both excited Jae apartment and then walked down to the elevator. It would've been nice knowing where they were going, Jae thought, but he was honestly to lazy to ask him especially since Dowoon would always take him to weird places other than the cafe on occasions and this seemed like one of those weird occasions. 

 

Jae looked at Dowoon's back as they exited the apartment building and it suddenly hit him how great it was to have a friend like Dowoon. He truly cared about him, and Jae felt really sad at the fact that he kept his diagnosis from Dowoon for longer than he should.  

 

"Dowoon..." Jae called.

 

"Yeah," Dowoon replied to busy looking for a taxi to turn to Jae. 

 

Jae walked up close behind Dowoon and without warning he gave him a light back hug. All Jae's thoughts and emotions suddenly rushed out so he felt the need to give Dowoon a hug as a big thank you. Dowoon was incredibly surprised since Jae never liked much skin ship, but also never showed this kind of emotion towards him. Jae mumbled a soft 'Thank you for being here' into Dowoons shirt almost to soft for him to hear, then quickly let go not to make the situation any more awkward. 

 

Dowoon turned around with his eyes widened but also smiling, "Thank you what?" he smirked then laughed.

 

Jae rolled his eyes then walked past Dowoon, "We wont find a taxi here." he said changing the subject.

 

The rest of the time Dowoon continued to pester Jae about what he said and did. That could've been taken in different ways but they both knew that it meant nothing more than 'thank you for being my friend'. There was nothing more than just friends in their relationship and they both knew that.  

 

They found a more busy street and thankfully a taxi as well. They both got in the back seats and buckled up. Dowoon gave the taxi driver the address to the location, still keeping it a secret from Jae. 

 

Jae slightly laughed, then looked to Dowoon, "So you keeping the destination a secret."

 

Dowoon looked to Jae and smiled, "Yep."

 

-

 

After about a 10 minute drive they stopped in a more city like place and in front of a pretty big cafe. Dowoon got out first, and Jae followed. Dowo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter