| Author's Note |

Recalling Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, the title of this story used to be A Re-Called Memories, but as you can see now, I'd changed it into Recalling Memories. No typical reason, just I love the way it sounds more simple and shorter, so please don't mind about this crazy author who changed things without a good reason.

 

To the readers of 'Recalling Memories',

Hello there, I’d finally finished re-editing this story into a much more complete version compare to the old one but since everyone has different opinion, I’m not really sure if it’s a much better version for you. Also, I've changed a bit of it so that it's much more easier to read the storyline, IF you're reading it using your phone. So, if you had read the old version of this story, please do drop a comment below to tell me about what you think about it, if you’re kind enough to do that, no force intended.

Oh, and if you’re new to my story, this is actually the first sad ending that I’ve ever written for BaekYeon, so I hope you could forgive me if I did make a mistake in the story, which, I know I did. In addition, if reading through this story had made you feel very bored, I’ll do my very best to improve myself, so that I can present a much better stories for you.

If you love this story and wish to have a sequel for it, don’t even hesitate and don’t be shy to let me know about it too, I’ll be glad to do that for you when I had an idea for it, hopefully, I’ll be able to update for you when I’m free!<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter