02.

Recalling Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down to the next picture frame, Taeyeon softly on the face of Baekhyun who is smiling cheekily and both of them were posing a heart shape with their hand, whereas, the other free hand were interlaced with each other. The background of the picture is one of the most typical for every couple, I suppose because it’s at the amusement park, in front of a Ferris Wheels.

“Sorry for being late, I kind of…” Taeyeon paused.

  “I know you overslept again, isn’t?” He said jokingly, which was being glared and hit by her fist.

Holding on to her hand, Baekhyun interlaces their fingers, “Do you have any place that you want to go?” he asks.

 

Taeyeon taps on her chin with her other free hand to think about it, she has never really been to amusement park with Baekhyun before as a couple, they used to go there frequently when they were still friends. Not only that, she does thinks that it will be more fun to go there with Baekhyun now since they’re a pair now, she could do everything that she used to be jealous of whenever she saw a pair of couple there.

“Amusement park?” Taeyeon said.

  “No problem, anything you said, princess.”

 

“Did you eat cheese on your way here?” Taeyeon asks him while he plays along with her joke by wriggling his eyebrows before nodding his head.

  “Don’t worry, I still love you!” Taeyeon grins at him.

Pecking on her cheek, “I love you too!”

 

Opening his car door for her, Baekhyun puts his hand on the top of her head, leaving a few metres so that she won’t bump her head onto the top of the car and walks back to the driver seat after closing the door for her. The first thing he did in the car is to put on her safety belt for her, Baekhyun always make sure she’s safe first and that’s what makes her heart flutters all the time. After buckling his own seatbelt, he finally starts his journey to their destination.

“Taekoong, I have something to discuss with you.”

  “Sure, what is it?”

“Do you think it’s time for our parents to meet?”

  “I’ll think about it, can you wait?” Taeyeon said carefully, afraid he’s hurt by her word.

 

Actually it’s not because she doesn’t want to marry him, it’s just that she needs more time because marriage is a big thing and once in a lifetime. Taeyeon trusts him, but that’s totally a different matter because marriage is not always an easy one. What if they fight during their preparation? What if both parents don’t like the idea of it? She thinks too negatively, she admits it but it’s always better to be cautious rather than regretting at the end later, don’t you guys agree too?

Baekhyun rubs her hand softly with his thumb, “Sure, I know what you’re worrying about, so no worries!” He said.

 

Taeyeon peck on the back of his finger before holding it tightly and putting it above her laps, she looks out of the window after she saw Baekhyun smiling at her action. Thus, they continue their journey in a silence yet comfortable ride. One of the reason why Taeyeon is glad that Baekhyun is her boyfriend, having him by her side because she could just be herself and say what she wanted to say without being afraid of anything.

‘Thank you for always being such an understanding boyfriend.’ She thought in her heart.

 

Half an hour later, the pair finally arrived at the park. After parking the car, Baekhyun got down from the car first to open the door for Taeyeon, only then she gets down from it. Linking onto his arm, Taeyeon waits patiently for him to lock his car before heading inside the park together. Going to the ticket booth, they queue in line just for a while because who would buy tickets for such a long time.

“Welcome to the Lotte World.” the counter attendant said.

  “Two tickets, please.” Baekhyun replied back.

“Here you go, have a good day.”

  “Thank you.” Taeyeon replied.

 

Walking away from the booth, entering the amusement park, the first thing that she notices is the small store fills with cute headbands. Hence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter