01.

Recalling Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s a girl who is standing outside of the house, all alone, staring into the house that used to fill with good memories. Her eyes are fills with sadness like there’s no happiness in her life anymore. How long has it been since she last step into the house? She had no idea too. All she knows that it’s been a really really long time, at least to her, maybe days, maybe months. She had lost count of it.

“It’s been such a long time since I last enter this house.” That’s the first word she said.

 

Slowly, she takes her first step, just like how a baby starts to learn their first time walking on the floor, the girl pushes the rusty metal of gates to open it. Entering through the gate, she looks to her side and see how the flower that used to dance happily on the garden had become brown in colour, the once green grass had grown higher than before.

“Just like my own heart, there’s no such thing as colour anymore.” The girl said, pitying herself to what she becomes today.

 

However, the girl stops her steps when she reached at the doorstep because she can’t seem to bring her hands to the doorknob. That’s why, she just stand right there with her hands on the door instead, caressing it softly, afraid that the door will break easily just like how a glass would do when it’s being hit hardly, or more like her heart.

“Sometimes, I’m such a coward, don’t you think so?” She asks, knowing very well that there wouldn’t be anyone who would answer her question.

 

Braving herself up, the girl breathe in deeply before putting her hand on the doorknob before turning it until there’s a click sound, indicating to her that the door is open. Just like how she left this house for the last time, it’s not being locked. Everyone in this neighbourhood must have thought that this house is haunted.

“Indeed, it’s a haunted house, but it was haunted with memories, not ghost.”

 

Scanning the surrounding of the house after stepping in, the first thing that the girl notices is that the white and transparent curtains is waving because of the wind that blew in by the window, all the items are still in the same position, and mostly, the things that she’s afraid to see the most, the pictures. Pictures of them, together, are hanging on the wall.

“Here comes it is, face it or else, you’ll never move on from it.” She encourages herself, as that’s the only thing that she could do right now.

 

Walking past the television, windows and so on, the girl walks right away to the picture and touch it. Although she realized that there’s a lot of dust covering it, still she doesn’t mind about it and keep caressing a particular face on the picture, reminiscing every memories of them in the picture.The first picture that caught her attention is the one where a couple is wearing their graduation hat and gown while hugging each other tightly with a big happy smile on their face, focusing only on them as the background had the blur effect, making them looks like a happy couple in the school.

Taeyeon is searching for Baekhyun everywhere in the school area beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter