03.

Recalling Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leaving her behind with too many memories, how does he expect she to move on from him? Because she can’t and it’s just too hard to do that, especially with good memories that is being left behind. Memories from the first day they met, to friends, best friends, couple, her fiancé and eventually, till the day he went missing, without any words. Years of memories, she can’t just let go that easily even though she really wanted to do it.

“Just where are you, right now? Please come back to my side, can you?” She speaks to the picture, even when she knew, the guy couldn’t answer one of her many questions for him.

 

The next picture that she couldn’t keep her glance away, the memories that will only be remembered by her now, alone, the day where everything around her seems more meaningful and the day where their world will not only involve them, but people around them too. That’s how much important that day is, at least, for her.

“Byun Baekhyun, where the heck are you?”

  “Don’t worry, I won’t be late for such an important day!”

“How do you expect me to calm down?” She exclaims.

  “You’re my girlfriend, and I believe you can do that.”

“If you’re not here in five minutes, you’re dead!”

 

After the girl warns the poor guy, she hangs up just to listen to his fading laugh through the phone. Walking back and forth as the nerve is killing her, and she just can’t stand still, even if she does, Taeyeon is sure that she will shake her legs too. Soon, she could finally see his car coming near, so Taeyeon her lip before standing there to wait for him to get down from his car.

“Calm down, love.” He said, her shoulder, the moment he stands beside her.

 

Exhaling, she nods her head a little and links her arms to him before entering the building together, walking towards one of the VIP rooms that has been reserved by them. Standing in front of the door, Taeyeon stops Baekhyun from knocking the door as she still need time to calm down her heart which is still beating quite fast than average speed. Letting go of her hand, Baekhyun wraps his arm around her shoulder and rubbing it. 

“Take every time you want, I’m right here.”

  “Do you think everything will go well?”

“I swear with my life that everything will just be fine, or even better.”

 

Nodding her head, Baekhyun takes that as a sign before entering the room, after knocking once to inform the people inside there that they had arrived. In there, eight person were already sitting there around the round table while looking at us.

‘Are we late?’ Taeyeon thought, looking at her watch.

  “Eonnie! Eonnie!” A little girl shouts happily while running to her side.

 

Just like her usual instinct, Taeyeon kneels down on the floor, ready to welcome her with her arms open. Without few minutes, the little girl, Hayeon is already in her arms, hugging her back, as tight as she could, whereas, Taeyeon just chuckles at that.

“Kiddo. did you behave well today?” She asks caringly.

  Hayeon nods her head, “Good girl, let’s go and have a seat, shall we?” Baekhyun said, patting her head which receives a cheeky smile from her and a nod from his girl.

 

Walking to the table, Taeyeon helps her sister to sit down on her own seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter