sweet

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so excited today, Luhan?" Xiumin asked as he watched his best friend getting ready.

"You won't believe what happened yesterday!" Luhan said as he ate his cereals for breakfast.

Then he had to write for 4 hours until lunch, and then 2 more hours and he would've finished his working day.

It wasn't really doing a job because Luhan loved every bit of it.

The rough drafts. The short stories or poems scribbled on pieces of papers or the ones written with his typewriter. He had saved up so much before getting his typewriter.

Now he was saving up to buy a camera for photography. 

 

"What happened yesterday?" Xiumin asked, pouring himself a glass of orange juice. 

"I had my first kiss, Minnie," Luhan said.

"Nice... Wait, WHAT?!" Xiumin spurred out the juice in shock, "When, where, with you, how...why?!"

"Yesterday, at the cinema, a y boy, it was the best thing ever and because I asked him," Luhan happily answered all of his friend's questions.

 

"Who was it that took advantage of you?!" Xiumin got up angry.

"Oh my god Minnie," Luhan said, "It was just a kiss. I asked for it. It wasn't forced on me. And I loved it actually so..."

 

"When am I going to meet this person," Xiumin asked sitting back down and pouting himself juice again, "And it better be soon as you need my approval on this matter."

"You can soon, Eomma," Luhan laughed, "But now tell me how your meeting went. What happened?"

 

Xiumin sighed, "Well nothing much," he said, "It was a waste of time to be honest. We went for dinner in my café and we spoke for a while. It was an old man with one bodyguard. But they were nice people to be honest. His name was Mr Oh and he even let his bodyguard eat with us, happily. He made me an offer for the café. I obviously refused and then I told him why. He was very understanding and said he wouldn't try to force me. Then he went but everything was okay."

" Well then, we don't need to worry, do we? " Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow?

" Why should we?" Xiumin asked smiling," the only thing I'm worried about is you going around kissing strangers."

"Well, it's your fault then," Luhan pouted cutely, "You and Chen left me last night when we was supposed to go cinema together. But don't worry, he is nice. He's y as well," Luhan winked and they started to laugh.

"Well then, me and Chen we will go out with you tonight," Xiumin offered.

"No, don't worry. Today I have some things to do so I'm busy," Luhan got up and put his plates in the dishwasher and then started walking out of the dining room, "I will go now!"

"Well then, Luhan have a nice time writing! Best of luck! And don't spend all your time daydreaming about that y boy," Xiumin laughed as the boy whined.

 

But Luhan knew that is exactly what was going to happen. He had been restless since the night before. All he wanted was for it to be night again and to meet Sehun as soon as possible. 

 

The hours dragged and Luhan could barely concentrate, as he kept asking himself why on earth hadn't he gotten Sehun's number. 

 

Then, after lunch a fear strarted to creep in his heart: what if Sehun wouldn't even come? 

What if Sehun just played around with him and 

never meant anything serious? 

Maybe Luhan, as a writer, had let his imagination run too wild. 

 

He couldn't even eat at the café where he usually went for his midday break, and the fact really worried Xiumin, but Luhan told him that he felt a bit ill so not many questions were asked to him. 

 

"What are you doing?" Tao asked as Luhan sat holding his head in his hands. 

"Good afternoon to you too Tao!" 

"Well my little deer friend, what's up with you?" 

"Nothing, why?" 

"For starters you didn't bother saying hello to me when I walked in, which you always do. It's the first time I had to come up to you myself."

"You make me laugh, Tao. I'm okay really, just..." 

"Just...?" 

"How..." Luhan gulped trying to find the right words, "you like Kris yeah?" 

"Shut up!" Two went red and slammed the chair on which he was about to sit back in its place and started to walk away. His face all red. 

 

Luhan chucked and shock his head thinking of when will the sacred day when Kris and Tao will put their pride aside and confess to each other. It was pretty obvious they liked each other. 

Thinking about this, gave Luhan piece of mind for a while but time went too slow and he didn't know how to make the fear gripping his heart go away. 

 

He went back home and decided to sleep on it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter