Drunk

Fluff and More fluff (Sinrin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Eunha...I think Sinb doesn't love me anymore..."

"That's impossible, don't be like this.."

Yerin and Eunha are outside drinking on this Friday night. They've been wanting to do this is relieve stress from work, however the started the topic of how their lovers act they way they hate. 

"But...she's been ignoring me for the pass few days. I feel ignored."

"Come on, Yerin you know how Sinb acts when it comes to work, she's been working so hard for the company."

"I know that, but I feel like she needs to spend more time on us, on me."

"I know how you feel."

"How are you with Sowon?"

Yerin took anpther slip and listened to her friends confession.

"Don't even mention that giraffe, She's been coming home late these day, I hate when she does that."

" Huh? Why? "

" It makes me worry, I don't like how she doesn't care about herself, it's dangerous at night."

"That's very sweet of you Eunha-ah"

"I don't know, you know what, let's just drink the night away! It's Friday anyways."

" Let's forget about them for now, just enjoy the moment."

They both lifted their glasses.

" Cheers" " Cheers~!"

They drank and drank until they forgot about going home, thank god Eunha can handle what they had ordered, but Yerin on the other hand, drank a bit too much.

" Eunha-ah~ how can you be so cute~"

Yerin reached her hands to touch and pinched Eunha's cheeks while she's just trying to take away Yerin's drink.

"Ah god why do you have to drink this much,give me that."

" No! You can't touch this this is mineeeee."

Yerin quickly grabbed the bottle of beer and chucked it right down .

" What?! Yerin I told you you can't drink anymore."

" I don't give a DAMN stop TRYING to control MY LIFE."

" I'm not I'm trying to be a good friend."

" let's go home.."

" HOME?! WHERE MY house ?"

" ah..I forgot you can't drive, I'll tell Sinb to pick you up then."

Yerin then passed out on the table while Eunha called Sinb and then Sowon.

Sinb POV 

 

I heard my phone rang, I stood up and walked to the table where I put it before I started checking my emails.

" Didn't I put this on silence? Huh? Eunha Unnie?"

" Hey what's up?"

" Your girlfriend, she's drunk."

" Oh god, I'll be right there."

" Thank you I'm dying"

" Just hold on"

I quickly went to the garage and drove off to the bar they are at now.

Yerin is the only girl that makes me worry this much .I can't believe she's now a drunken baby and she outside only with Eunha. It's not safe for two girls like this, thank god Eunha can take care of herself. After a few moments I arrived, I walked in to the bar finding my girlfriend trying to drink a bottle of water and Eunha helping her along with Sowon.

" Hey, is she ok?"

" I think so, just giving her water to stay hydrated." Sowon Coolly said.

" Sorry Sinb, its my fault from not stopping her."

" Baby it's not your fault, come on let's help her bring Yerin in the car.” 

Sowon hugged Eunha tightly then let go. Then Yerin looks up and saw my face.

" oh! Sinbaby-ah I missed you so muchhie"

" Yerin calm down."

" I want to kiss you."

" Honey we can do that later ok ? Let's go home first love."

" I want it now! Give me your kiss!"

 I couldn't help it but kissing my girlfriend on the lips isn't a bad idea, I then bent down and kissed her on the cheeks.

" There, my kiss , now let's go home."

" I want it here !! "

Yerin was pointing it at the place where I kissed everyday, her soft lips. I then picked her up bridal style and kissed her repeatedly on her forehead, cheeks and lips several times while carrying her on the car.

"WHOA OK, keep it pg guys." Sowon then covers Eunha's eyes while back hugging her.

" Are you happy now princess?"

" Very!! Sinbbb, I love so much."

" Me too."

Then I helped her to buckle her seat belts , now the smart drunk Yerin look this chance to shower me with her kisses. Kissed my hair and cheeks, and even started to bite on my cheeks.

" Ah, don't bite."

" You look like my Jibang."

" I do I do."

I then went on the drivers seat, finding Yerin sleeping soundly on the passenger seat next to me.

" Thank you guys, go get some rest for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter