Perfume

Fluff and More fluff (Sinrin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin went back home late at night, she quickly ran upstairs to their apartment where she lived with her girlfriend Sinb, they had a set of rules that they would follow for peace. One of them, was curfew: Don't come back later than 2 for safety reasons, or else they would be worry for each other. However, the Jung had broke the rule.

 

" , , -" Yerin took her keys out of her purse, but she panicked and dropped them on the ground. She picked it up and adjusted to fit into the lock of their door. She twisted the keys slowly, she didn't want her girlfriend to hear her coming home late, or even see. She closed the door behind her and tiptoes to the kitchen, to grab a glass of water, after running home realizing that she was late.

 

" You're late. Honey." Yerin almost spilled her drink when she heard a voice, that was from her one and only Sinb. She turned around and saw her crossing her arms, and her facial expression, let's say, " I'm pissed but I don't want to show it" face.

 

" Heyy, what's up how was your day?" Yerin smiled weakly and approached her. But Sinb just cooly ignored her and walked away. Yerin stopped her by getting in her way.

 

" A hug?" Yerin opened up her arms causally. " No, bye. Don't talk to me." Sinb said coldly. She walked passed Yerin. But she stopped her again by back hugging her to stop her walking further.

 

" Babe, I'm sorry to be late..." Yerin said in a sad tone, not because she had broken the rules but Sinb was sulking about it. She finds it cute but still, don't want her baby in a bad mood. Sinb stayed in silence, but Yerin could feel her body lean in to hers. She smiled and kissed her neck for comfort.

 

Sinb turned around but still in her arms and hanged herself around Yerin's shoulders.

 

" Tsk tsk tsk, you and your charms Jung Yerin." Sinb smiled.

" What about it?" Yerin smiled cheekily and kissed her forehead.

" I can't get mad at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter