Heart

Fluff and More fluff (Sinrin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Sinb, eat it." 

 

" No, I don't want to." 

 

Sinb looked at the pills she had on the table nicely packaged for her in a transparent box. She's not at the hospital for her check-up, she was diagnosed Hypertorphic Cardiomyopathy at the age of 10. She was transferred by hospitals to hospitals since her wealthy family moves a lot due to work. 

 

" You're dad is going to be mad at me, Sinb-ah." 

Sinb crossed her arms and huffed.

" Please?" Yerin begged. 

 

Her personal doctor Jung Yerin was is now begging Sinb to eat her newly prescribed medication , she is the daughter of Sinb's fathers colleague, and he trusted her with Sinb. Sinb met this wonderful doctor and quickly became friends as they are almost the same age. 

 

" Fine." 

 

Sinb took the pills and saw Yerin smile. That smile became one of the reasons for her to fight on with her diesease. She lied down in her bed as she sighed, looking at Yerin writing notes down during her check up. Yerin was wearing a white coat with rolled up sleeves, the black hair tied up into a pony tail. Sinb smiled at the scene which made Yerin looked up. 

 

" Someone is happy." Yerin asked, taking he glasses off, hanging it on the collar of her shirt. 

" Nothing, mind your own business." Sinb scoffed and turned around, Yerin chuckled and continued to write down her notes,

 

" Whatever you say princess." 

 

 

" How's your patient?" Sowon chewed on her salad, " She's cute isn't she?" Yerin only shook her head at the question, this was her daily routine, her best friend Sowon from the children's clinic center always teases her with Sinb. 

 

Yerin had to admit, Sinb was cold and nervous at first with her, but after a two months since Sinb has been here, she became good friends with her. Getting to know her better, Sinb was a stubborn and smart girl with a weak heart, Yerin likes taking care of the girl since day one, it was her job anyways.

 

 Somehow, Sowon caught them flirting with each other and rumors started to spread as they became closer. Yerin was a popular doctor in her department, not to say also the whole hospital, men and women is crazy for her to some point for sure. 

 

" She's doing just fine Sowon don't worry about her." Yerin knew what she was asking, Sowon was guessing if Yerin was attached to this mysterious girl, she wanted to aviod the question. 

 

" I'm not asking that Yerin-ah, you know what right?" Sowon winked at her and Yerin just frowned and sighed, " Sowon. It not going to happen ok?" Yerin pushed her plate away, she didn't want to talk about this topic, it wasn't bothersome, but Yerin herlsef is also confused about her relationship with Sinb. 

 

They would kiss each other on the cheeks and hold hands whenever Yerin checks on her in her room, Sinb would send mixed signals and flirt with her. Yerin is just a confused doctor who has little experience in dating. 

 

She knew the answer now, she just needed a little more time to figure out her feelings. 

 

 

Yerin's POV

 

I sighed as I placed the file on my desk, I took off my glasses and pinched the bridge of my nose. " God..." my head is hurting, I haven't slept properly for three days and I can't keep my eyes open. 

 

There's a lot going on at the hospital, we needed back up doctors due to a recent explosion in factories nearby, the whole hospital was in chaos and operation rooms were filled 72 hours. I then heard a knock on the door. 

 

" Come in." 

 

I the saw my assistant coming in, she had a smile on her face and passed me a note. 

 

" What is this?" 

 

I looked down at the note and saw a cute handwriting, it made my heart race. 

 

" You forgot to check up on me and I'm sad. - Sinb" 

 

I smiled and shook my head. I was so busy and forgot to check on Sinb.

 

" Sowon covered for you, don't worry." 

" Sorry, it's been overwhelming these days, thanks for the note." 

" Maybe you should see her Ms Jung.Remeber to rest as well." 

" I will." 

 

I stood up and wore my white coat back on and walked down the hallway. I had a smile on my face creeping up as I placed the note inside my pocket. How cute can she be? I stood in front of room 819 and knocked the door, I walked in and saw her sitting on her bed, smiling back at me. 

 

" Hey..sorry, I forgot to see you today.." I smiled lightly and sat down on the chair next to her.

" It's ok. I heard about how busy you were..." Sinb patter my head which made me relax, 

 

" You did good." 

 

I smiled.

 

I missed this for sure. 

 

I miss her. 

 

Maybe, I love her. 

 

 

" Mr.Hwang, I know this is hard for you, but her condition is worsening." I paused and spook again, “ Even though she's been eating her medicine, doing adjustments and regular check up. I'm afraid that she needs too-" 

 

Mr.Hwang sighed as he closed his eyes. Looks like he doesn't want to hear my words. He turned around and rubbed his face. 

 

" She needs a donor, doesn't she." He said quietly. I bit my lips and nodded.

 

" I'm afraid so.” 

 

Mr. Hwang nodded and looked up at me, he then smiled weakly.

 

“ I will talk to her about it. And…” He looked away and then looked back at me again with his hands behind his back. 

 

“ Yerin, thank you for everything, if you weren’t there for her all this time, it would have been harder for the both of us. Thank you for making her happy.” 

 

I blushed at the comment and blinked my eyes for a moment, he only smiled and continued, 

 

“ She said that you were in important to her, she really needs you by her side. Please don't give up on my daughter.” I felt sadness in his words, I then smiled and reassured him. 

 

“ I will never, and I am sure of that.” I said while gripped tightly on to the report file. 

 

 

 

" Yerin...Can I ask you a question?" Sinb caressed my head softly, I love her touch. 

" Go ahead.." I opened my eyes and lifted my head. I then frowned as I saw her smile, no, she wasn't smiling, she forced her smile. I took her hand and caressed it with my thumb.

 

" Hey? What's wrong?" I was her tears forming, they trailed down as I quickly wiped them away soft. She stopped and hugged me tightly. 

 

" Sinb-ah...talk to me. Are you hurting? Let me check-" 

" No, that's not it." She was sobbing as my shoulders damped. I didn't care as I held her tightly, like s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter