Love Whisper

Fluff and More fluff (Sinrin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Interviews, shows, stages and radio recording was their main task during the comeback season. 

SinB was exhausted.

Their new comeback has been successful, and very much loved by fans and media. But she was very,very tired. With the new choreography and dancing on water made the challenge even harder. But through teamwork as a group they made it and earned endless praises. 

But that's not what she needed right now. She needs some rest. Comfort and some sleep. Other members are also working extra hard too, they found it hard to find time to relax and take a break.

But one day, they were given a break to prepare for the next wave of promotions.

The girls were to lazy to go out and enjoy the sunshine trying not to be noticed. They would love to stay at their new dorm.

SinB knew that the couch was the prefect place to nap and get some rest, but someone was here first.

" Yerin-unnie, weren't you in your room?"

" Nah, Eunbi came to stay with Sowon, I decided to give them some privacy to catch up with each other."

" So, I'm guessing you're tired too huh."

" yeah, with all the promotions, that's for sure."

SinB took her blanket and pillow, placing it in front of her thighs and sat on Yerin.

" Hey, you know there's space on the huge new sofa right?" 

" I like to sit on you though."

 SinB liked to be playful when it comes to her Yerin Unnie, it's been ages since they had a " proper conversation", she just missed messing with her.

SinB leaned on to her with total relaxation, Yerin sighed and automatically wrapped her arms around the girl who was sitting on her. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter