Double Espresso

Fluff and More fluff (Sinrin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sinb enjoys drinking coffee late at night, the coffee helps to relax, from work or life in general, coffee break is always her getaway. Late at night on a Friday, to celebrate the weekend coming, she’s gonna reward herself with some coffee marathon and binge watching TV shows and rewatch Harry Porter Movies, she never gets tired of them.

 

SinB’s OPV:

 

    I got off the chair in my studying/work office, my brain is killing me, working late at night is never a good thing, Im dying to have a cup of warm espresso, especially one with double shots of them, that smooth texture of coffee that really lights me up if you know what I mean. Walking to the kitchen downstairs, I reached a stand where I keep all of my coffee machine and ingredients there, it is always a special spot for me, I practice my latte art which is one of my hobbies (beside checking girls out, duh.) sometimes when I feel like it.

 

“Coffee cup, check..Teaspoon check…grinder check...where the hell are my coffee beans” I reached for the top self where most of my exclusive coffee beans are, where I only make them for myself, not for the guest of course.

 

“ Oh hell no..I ran out of them ?” I quickly checked my fridge as well, realizing I ran out of milk as well. I guess I need to go shopping now, I mean, who goes shopping late at night?

 

I quickly changed in to a plain white T-shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans, since it’s gonna be pretty chilly tonight I might as well bring my black leather jacket. Then I slipped into my favorite pair of sneakers.

 

“Keys..Car keys please stop hiding come out…” Wow I’m even talking myself, I really need some coffee right now.

 

Finally, I found my keys underneath a pile of messy paper work, must be when I got home and I threw it there, note to self: Stop throwing stuff around the place again. I took the lift down to the basement then hopped into my baby Tesla, got it from my dad since it was a gift when I helped him to manage apart of his company. First stop, coffee shop.

My favorite shop is 20 minutes away by car, my best friend Sowon runs that place with her girlfriend Eunha, they make the best coffee and sells organic coffee beans marked with fair trade labels. You know what’s the best part of it ? I get discounts, sometimes even free coffee when I’m running late for work…And I was joking, that would never happen, because the evil giraffe won’t let me, best friends for life right? 

 

I parked my car nearby the coffee shop, then I walked in the shop, the scent of coffee and it’s natural smell, welcoming me, which made my body relax even more. I spotted Sowon cleaning coffee mugs with Eunha on the other side of the counter, I decided to creep up and say hi, since they are leaning closer into each other, not gonna let them kill me with their pink bubbles produced by whatever is going on there.

 

“ HEY YO! How’s my favorite couple doing?” They immediately pulled away when I shouted in front of their faces, seems like they didn’t notice me when I came in. 

 

“Ugh, what are you doing here, shouldn’t you be working on what uncle has assigned you ?” Sowon frowned right away when she saw my pretty face.

 

“ Done as usual, what? Did I do something wrong?” I said while smirking.

“No Sinb, nothing’s wrong, the usual?” I could see Eunha’s cheek turning red, but still knowing that I came for coffee.

“ Babe you’re spoiling her” 

“ I am not Kim Sojung, focus on the mugs please you might break them”

“But I want to focus on you..”

I really don’t want to burst the pink bubbles around them but that’s it, I love them but NO NOT LIKE THIS.

 

“Ahem…Girls, I’m still here you know, waiting for my coffee, I’ll be waiting at my usual table”

Ah, yes, the real best part of this whole coffee shop is that I have my own spot provided by Sowon, we seem to fight everyday but she’s a really nice friend to reserve a seat for me when they are opened. It’s right next to a bookshelf and floor- to-celling windows, which give me a great view of the street, it’s nice to see cars and people drive/walk pass by, it may sound creepy but it’s really amusing. It’s late at night, there’s no customer the shop besides me right now.

 

But seriously what is taking them so long? It’s been 15 minutes. I walked behind the counter, found a post-it note sticked onto the coffee bean grinding machine.

 

“ Sorry Sinb, excuse us and help yourself, you know what I mean - Love Sowon.

 

“ Why are they like this…” Love my , I threw the note into the trash can underneath the counter. 

 

Right then, a soft voice called out. I froze my actions and slowly turned around.

 

“Sorry excuse me, are you stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter