Just this once

PLAYDATE

Short chapter;-;

 

Taehyung's POV

 after I called, Jungkook picked up and came to fetch me. I was a mess. Literally, emotionally. I had eyebags, dark ones, tussled hair, and my face was bloated from crying. I looked hideous. I hid behind the sweater I brought with me. 

Right now, Jungkook's seated beside me on his car to his friend's home. He wore an unfamiliar set of clothes. I'm guessing he wore those before seeing the fashion was a little held back. Unlike me, he looked alright. He spared a glance or two before I turned to the window. I was spacing out into the scenery. I looked at the trees as the leaves swayed in the wind. The bright blue sky complimented the monochrome shades of the concrete buildings. This moment of pure silence and clarity, I missed it. I leaned on the glass window and pressed my forehead against it. I allowed my thoughts to meander and closed my eyes.

"Tae", Jungkook called my attention. I turned my head and saw him hold out his hand. He took my hand in his, holding my hand ever so gently. Lovingly. 

"Shouldn't you be driving?", I asked monotonously. 

" i am", he glanced at me and smiled.

how could he still smile at me.....

"then keep focused on the road.", I answered coldly. I can't understand myself. I want him close to me to the point that I'd lose my mind when he's not around yet I don't want to talk to him. It seems difficult. After shunning him he still answered my call and came rushing. I don't deserve him, don't I?

I looked at the road ahead and sighed. I held his hand tighter. I felt every crease of the skin there. I locked my fingers on his. 

I'm not ready to let go of him. Not yet. Not ever.