Final!

Never Regret Loving You...

No one POV

 

Jinyoung stop walking when he heard Jihyun shouted. He turn around facing her with his shock expression because just heard an unpredictable word. "Freeze." he suddenly said as he look at Jihyun with those serious eyes.

 

Jihyun just stand there, freeze like what Jinyoung said. Jinyoung walk toward her quickly, hold her face with both of his hand and kiss her on the lips. Jihyun quiet shock a little but she close her eyes and kiss him back. From the situation they both know, they still love each other very much.

 

"Jihyun-ah, Mianhae for leaving you... I shouldn't let you go..." Jinyoung broke the kiss with an apologetic look. He held Jihyun hand meaning he really serious about it. "But I know, ‘Sorry’ is not a glue; it doesn't always fix everything…” he added as he lowering his gaze.

 

She smile as she hear Jinyoung word, "Apologize accepted!" Jinyoung surprise she accept his apologize. She pinches his face. "You know, I always forgive about what you did, Jinyoung. I know you'll come back to me... And you did." she added. She hold her cheek, trying to hide her pink cheek with a warm smile.

 

He cupped her cheek and gave her a smile "Jihyun-ah, Komawo." he said, he pull Jihyun in a hug, "And I know you come back to me too." he added with a smile on his face, a wide smile.

 

The two of them didn't notice that Sandeul, Baro, Shinwoo/CNU and Gongchan walk toward them, "Looks like you guys back together!" Sandeul said while clapping his hand. Jinyoung and Jihyun surprise and quickly broke the hug and look at them, "You guys..." Jinyoung said.

 

"Jinyoung Hyung, Congratulation!!" Both Baro and Gongchan congrats them for back together as a couple or in the other word, back in the relationship.

 

“Congrats!” Shinwoo said calmly, “Congrats, Congrats!!” Sandeul said playfully jumping around and join Baro and Gongchan.

 

“Komawo, everyone.” Jinyoung smile at them, Jihyun chuckled. Jinyoung secretly hold Jihyun hand from behind them. Jihyun look at Jinyoung as she hold tightly. “I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone I can act silly with, someone who treats me right and loves being with me.” Jihyun whispered at Jinyoung the magic word.

 

“Promise me that you’ll forever be mine. Jihyun added.

 

Jinyoung nodded quickly, “I will because I Never Regret Loving You…”  He sweetly replied.

----

NEWS: B1A4’s Jung Jinyoung who recently broke up with Sung Jihyun is back in a wonderful relationship. Congrats!!

----


 A/N: Hello my Readers~! Here you go~ the final~ the end of Jinyoung four-shot~ Bear with the typos and grammer!

sorry if it's not good enough... but hope you enjoy!^^ See what I said, don't expect anything from me~ cuz I'm bad at writing.. -_-

anyway Comment and Subscribe~! ^_~* Kamsahamida! *bow* Check out my other stories too! If you want!

Thanks to everyone who subscribe this story! Comment and willing to read this! :')

 

Jinyoung Loves You~!!

B1A4 Loves You~!! ^_~*