Chapter 3

Never Regret Loving You...

Jihyun's POV

It was Jinyoung.

 

He the one who safe me.

 

The girls shock to see Jinyoung and run away quickly. Jinyoung want to chase after them but he know I'm more important than them, "Jihyun-ah, neo Gwenchana?? You aren't hurt are you?" I nodded slowly. He heave a relief sigh, "Thank god you safe." he smile.

 

Tears escape from my eyes. I cover my mouth with the back of my right hand. I miss his smile, I miss his voice and I miss everything about him.

 

"Jihyun? Why do you cry??" Jinyoung begin panic as he saw I was crying. He held my shoulder and tries to calm me down.

 

Without hesitated, I hug him and buried my face at his chest, "J-Jihyun?" I clutch his shirt as I cry, "Let me stay like this for a while..." I clutch his shirt tightly. Jinyoung didn't bother to let me go but he hugs me back, try to comfort me.

 

"Jinyoung..." I murmur his name quietly. Jinyoung ears are sharp as he heard what I said, "Waeyo?" he calmly said as he brush his fingers through my hair, "Why did you save me? I thought you hate me..."

 

He chuckle, "Why do you think I save you?" he said he look at my eyes. I shook my head. I don't know why and I can't even think why. My mind isn’t really working right now. "Because I still loving you, Jihyun..." I look at him with a surprise expression written on my face.

 

I again cover my mouth with the back of my right hand my telling myself it's not a dream. And it's not a dream. It's reality.

 

He wipe away my tears, "You can go home by yourself, right? I had to do something. It was nice that could meet you again even for a while." he pat my head while gave me the smile I used to see every day.

 

"I regret everything that link between you and me but I never regret loving you!" I shouted when he about a few meter away from me. I shout as loud as I want, I want him to hear that clearly. I want everyone to know that I love him as much as I love him in the first place.

 


 

A/N: Annyeong~ Update!^^ Bear with my typos and grammer! *bow*

 Don't expect anything from me~ Thanks for the comments and subscribing! :)