Chapter 1

Never Regret Loving You...

Jinyoung's POV

I in my room currently tried to write a song which it might use for our next comeback. Jihyun used to be with me when I want to write some lyrics but...

 

Yeah, she my ex-girlfriend. She give me strength to write some song but now she not with me I can't write, just half way done.

 

"Jihyun-ah... Why... I shouldn't leave you that time... I shouldn't make you leave me... I should realize that I..." I murmur alone, playing with the pencil which I was holding.

 

"Hyung! Jinyoung Hyung!" I heard someone call me from outside of the room. "Jinyoung Hyung!" Gongchan barged in.

 

It was Gongchan who keep calling me from outside. I turn around facing Gongchan, leaving my things aside. "Channie, why you sound so rush?"

 

"Hyung hurry! You better take a look!" Gongchan didn't bother answering my question and quickly drag me to the alley which is behind our apartment.

 

"Why we here? Where's the other?" Gongchan told me to be quite and point at the member with his finger. What are they doing? They seem to peeking something further in front them. "Sandeul-ah waeyo?" I pat his shoulder from behind.

 

Sandeul jumped a little, he turn around quickly with his shock expression. “Yah, you surprise me to death!" he said as he hold his chest. He let out a sigh.

 

"Ah, mianhae, but what’s going on?" I simply apologize at him for making him surprise to death. He pointed toward some girls at the alley near us, "Jihyun. She’s bickering with some anti-fans..." He said slowly.

 

My heart stop for a moment when I heard Sandeul mentions her name... I quickly turn my face facing them. Jihyun?! Why she bickering with them? What more important is why is she here? Her house aren't here, she live quiet further from here.

 

"Hyung? Neo g-gwenchana?" Baro asked his face look worried. "Yeah, Neo gwenchana? You face look pale..." Shinwoo/CNU asked.

 

I force a smile to them, "Gwenchana! Don't worry! I'm okay..." I shook my head and hand together. "Jinyoung-ah, cheer up! Don't let your spirit down. Jihyun don't like seeing you down and looking-pale like this, right?" Sandeul spoke as he tried to smile.

 

The members tried to cheer me up but failed. I don't think I can't be happy neither smile at the time this.

 

We are no longer in a relationship anymore; I shouldn't mind her problem, right?

 


 

A/N: Yo~ Annyeong! Update for you~

Firstly I wanna Thanks To mariiah , bananatofucheesecake  and blingblingforever for subscribing!!^^

Like I said in the foreword don't expect anything from me~ okay? :) Bear with my typos and grammer!

Will update when I have time~ *bow* ^_~* oh yeah and comment too~!^^