Chapter 2

Never Regret Loving You...

Dim Grey - Flashback


Jihyun's POV

 

"Yah, could you said it again? If you dare." I spoke up.

 

I was walking around this area. Wanted to meet Jinyoung but he won't want to meet me right? But I accidentally heard some of this girls talk. Anti fans I mean.

 

Actually I wanted to ignore them but they seem suspicious so I tried to hear their conversation and heard them talking about B1A4. My heart stop for a while when I heard B1A4... My mind quickly remember Jinyoung one of the members, also my ex-boyfriend.

 

"Should we do some negative gravity at B1A4 apartment? Or we should do something else?" one of the girl said. "I think we should burn their house!" the other girl beside her said and laugh as she cover with her hand.

 

"Ani, we should just give them some of the poison biscuit to them and acts like a fans to them." she show them the poison biscuit as she smirked. The three of them laugh evilly.

 

What the?! Poison? Are they their anti fans? Seriously are they tried to kill them?! I can't let this happen. Or not Jinyoung will...

 

The three of them turn around facing me, one of them walk toward me, "Look what we have here." she smirked. Jeez, what does she think she is? "One of the B*tch BANA!" she continue her word as they laugh.

 

I had my eyes widened."What?! Ah Jeez, I think you’re wrong. It not me but you! Trying to kill them with that biscuit!" I shouted as I point the biscuit.

 

"B-bwoh? Jeez, you really try to dead, aren't you? Girls get her." the girl said. The girls nodded and walk toward me while smirked. I walk backward to avoid them but my back already touches the wall, a dead end.

 

Dead end?! Why must a dead end here? Now I'm totally dead, these anti fans aren't like just anti... But can also kill people. Scary.

 

"You dead."

 

I know this would happen. Luck isn’t always on my side. But I don't care anymore, my life is nothing to compare to trash. My life is empty without him, Jinyoung. Now we no longer in a relationship... I wish I could go back to the past...

 

Jinyoung!

 

 I cover my face with my both arms and close my eyes tightly when they tried to hit me but someone stop her from hitting me.

 

"Don't you dare to hit her!" A familiar voice in front of me, currently tried to stop the girls. I know who voice is...

 

I let down my arm and open my eyes; I look up to see who. My eyes open widely. It's him, I know it's was his voice, the voice that I used to hear everyday... Why is he here... Why he protect me... You shouldn't bother me...

 

 


A/N: Update! Thanks for the comment, mariiah!^^

Bear with my typos and grammer! Will update maybe tomorrow! again, don't expect anything from me~ okay? :)  

Thanks for subscribing, b1a4www !