Tripping

A Little More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date published: June 26, 2017
Word Count: 1388
a/n: my fingers hurt so much ifsnoveuksriv but i hope you enjoy <3 please comment and subscribe and upvote and all of that~

 

 

Your eyes fluttered open, honey brown orbs reflecting the light that peaked through your curtains. You looked to your left and saw Chanyeol still sleeping next to you, his hair a mess. You looked at each feature on his face. His forehead was shelter to no wrinkles, his cheeks weren't infested with pores. His eyelashes were long and looked just as soft as his hair did. Seeing his eyes flutter a bit, you closed yours. There was no way you were letting him catch you staring. You felt a bit of rustling and opened your eyes once more to find him still sleeping.

Looking to your right, you noticed your room mate was gone. That's weird. She usually sleeps later than me. You thought to yourself.

It's a lot lighter outside than it usu-- .

"Chanyeol get your tall up! Get up get up get up!" You were shaking his shoulder violently, startling him into sitting up. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Um, we're thirty minutes late for class, that's what's up! You made me forget to turn my alarm on last night." You whined, hurrying out of bed, almost slipping in the process over your laptop Chanyeol put there last night.

"It's fiiiiiine Ae. That class is boring anyway and you know it. Don't you know all the material anyway?"

"Yeah but my attendance! And you don't know all the material we have to go!"

Chanyeol suddenly got out of bed slowly, his shirt that was buttoned all the way up yesterday had the top buttons ed and it took everything in you not to stare.

"Ae, it's okay. We'll skip this class and we'll go to our next one okay? We'll just tell Professor Kim we were sick."

"The two bestest friends on campus...sick. Same day?"

"It makes sense, we're around each other all the time." Chanyeol flashed a reassuring smile and deep down he felt a little bad he had you up stressing about your paper all night and made you miss your first class.

"Alright Yeolie." You sighed and sat back down on your bed.

"That's the attitude!" His embarrassed smile converted into a wide grin as he plopped down next to you on your bed, wrapping his arm securely around your shoulder. "Now, let's go out before the next class."

"Where are we going? Not Lotte World again right? My feet still hurt from last time."

"You'll see."

 

 

The two of you ended up at your favorite BBQ place just about ten minutes walking distance from your campus. It'd been forever   since you came here, especially with good (great.amazing.fantastic.the best) company. You could smell the meat and the side dishes and the alcohol in the air all the way from outside. A wide smile grew on your face, contagiously passing on to Chanyeol.

"Yeollie you didn't have to take me here! This place is kind of pricey, too." You took hold of his forearm, shaking him out of excitement. 

"I feel really bad for being such an annoyance these past few days-- okay, maybe years and causing trouble for you so it's my treat." Sheepishly, Chanyeol reached his hand that wasn't being attacked by you behind his head and rubbed it.

"Well if it m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter