11:59

A Little More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock was ticking and it was 11:30 p.m on a night that I had an essay due at 11:59. Aish- How am I going to get this done? If Chanyeol hadn't taken Junmyeon and I to Lotte World yesterday maybe I'd be finished with this already.. You thought to yourself as you didn't dare say it aloud, not wanting your roomate to judge. You saw from the corner of your eye that your phone on the bedside table lit up and the sound kakaotalk ringer reached your ears. It's probably from Chanyeol.. Is it from Chanyeol? You began to reach out to grab it before halting. Who cares if he's the one who sent it, he's the reason I'm racing to finish this essay.

After just a few more minutes of you tapping away on your keyboard, another kakao message came in. Then two, then three, then four. "What the hell does he want?!" You heard your roommate rustle in bed on the other side of the room. "Sorry.." you whispered before grabbing your phone.

"I need help Ae!"

"I reaaaaaally need help"

"Why are you ignoring me?!!?!"

"Song Aera!!!"

One quick message to him won't take that long to type. You convinced yourself.

"What do you want, Chanyeol? I'm trying to finish an essay due tonight at 11:59 and had you not dragged me out on a Lotte World adventure yesterday, I wouldn't be in this situation."

As upset as you acted, you were secretly happy he took you to Lotte World. What you didn't tell Chanyeol was that you wouldn't want to waste your time with anybod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter