She's Mine !!

Windows That Full of Hope

“ huh ??”

You looked behind your back. For a while you feel like someone just spying you from a far. Aishh.. I think it’s just my illusion, what am I thinking about .

You started to unlock your front door . “Krieeeeeettttttttttttt..”

The Door was open. You open the door so carefully and enter the house slowly, walk around your house then  checking a bit of the bed room, kitchen , and around the bathroom area .Your house are small, not so much room in it . but yet it’s clean ,you clean your house in every free time of your busy daily life . Your House filled with Relaxing Lavender Scent. Ahh.. Lavender !! I’ll always love this scent !!.So relaxing ^^

“Fiuuhhhh… “ I think he’s not here, Lucky me ! Today I can bath and rest peacefully . You're glad, you are not founding “that man “in your house . “That man” who always frightened your day,make your not-so bright  day even more darker and gloomy day , even tought you know that  he is the most precious man in your life.You loved him, But does he love you back?.

“Shampooing?.. You talking with yourself infront off your mirror.If with it I can be pretty like Jessica and Krystal why not ?.You smiled.

Hmm.. what I’ve for this night ..You have plenty of shampoo, like rose, lavender,mint ,orange.Pfftttt…Why do I have so many shampoo and.. it’ s all about flower ..  am I aiming to become a fairy ?After a few times of thinking .Nah!! Who ‘ll make me a fairy if I am this not so good looking Hmph.. “ "pftt!!"You hold your laugh .

After long time choosing what kinds of shampoo, finally you finding  the "It's Thing " .“Ah .. mint shampoo.. this is will be great!!” Mint leaf will give you freshness , and that’s can cool down your hot head ,feel like you need that for this night . After finding your fav shampoo , you began to release you clothes , You put off your eyeglasess, and then start to observe your face , Well actually your eyes minus is not so bad , you still look at other things clearly when your eye-wear off ,

Your eyes kinda look beautifull without the glasses.your eyes can evoke peacefull feeling  and it’s some what entrancing.

“ every of our family generation blessed with one beautifull daughter by goddesses, and this time is my turn to be blessed by goddesses for having a beautifull daughter like you “  Suddenly You Frozen for a second , you’re remembering someone say that to you, then you started  to close your eyes .Mom.. …I miss you .Together with your memories flying to somewhere about your mom, you felt like missing and sad at the same times, a curved of painfull smile shapes perfectly on your lips. “ No!! I can’t cry , I promise her , Now bath !!” Your hand are cleanching hard and then start to shampooing and bathing of course.

“Ahhh… it’s so refreshing ..“ My hair, my body feel fresh and smell it’s so much refreshing , if it’s allowed I want to kill my time bathing and sleep in there keke... Cold water dripped from your hair . Yup !! you loved cold water . Then ..you patted your hair with your towel for a while and now your clean hair was showed , your hair was black , thick and straight it’s matched so well with your skin tone .The Fresh hair make your head calm and then sleppy feeling come to you .You come out from your bath room, choose your favorite pajama and quickly dreesed.

The bed on the coner of your bed room feels so tempting .Ahhhhh… my my paradise !!. You jumped in your bed and hug your pillow so depply , dive in your head in it. But, right after you want to go to your warm bed, you feels like that someone is throwing a little peeble at your windows . you can’t help but feel disturbing , so , you grabbed your torch and go to your front door .You kicked the front door .

BRAKKKKK !!!

“Who’s there !!” You yelled  and look around,

as soon as you look around  , you look something not so  far -in front of you . A big black shadows , slowly but sure he was  move around , looking that your pupils become smaller and your hearts thumping crazylly. Wh…What’s The Hell is That. . of course your heart , will be broke if you don’t hurry up exposing the shadow with your torch.

And Then..

.

.

.

.

 

“The hell!!!??” Treee??” .”Okay I’ll cut you next time we MET !!”.My heart almost fallen ya know !!.Seriously , you’re talking and grumpying over a tree . “BRAAKK !!” You felt very irritate .0uch, Why My heart this pain? This must be because that tree incident hiks.., and then you remembering something Gosh !!!... My homework !!! You run fastly to get your bag , and you starting open the book .

Oh !! I got modern version of Mr. Snape !! Why the hell is this so many !! hhh.. I think I not gonna sleep to night . Well thanks to that tree, I think I’ll forgive him and I’ll cut her patiently softly like a mom cutting her son hair “ You talked with yourself and starting to doing your work.Hoping it’ll finished as soon as possible .

.

.

[In other place ]

“BUAKKKKK!!!”

He punch him hardly until completely fallen .

“ Now, tell me why in the hell you’re spying her ? what’re you panning to do in front of her house !!”

“Hmph !! it’s none of your business!!” he talking back while wiping his bloody mouth.

“ You surely don’t want to defend me !! Tell me your answers or you’ll regret later !” He says to him while grabbing his collar making his face pale .

The one who’s grabbed try to punch , but he can avoid it smoothly and because of that he let him run .

“ I’ll kill him if he doing that again for sure “ he talking to his fading shadow .

"Yaa !! I thought we're good partner !! why would you do that !" someone saying to him .

" You don't have to this far , if there's something happen to her you'll regret later !! he 's replying , that slaps his opponent right away , 

”She’s mine !, No one can touch her without my permission!!  ”  He formed a non-predicted smile in his face and walking a way 

-to be continued-

Finished The second Chapter ^^ !! (^^V)

Woops !!.. Someone Protecting her secretly !!.. Is it? Or Not?? ^^Who is the one who protecting her?? 

And who is his opponent ?? Well we don’t know until we go to the next chapter right?

Do you already guess?Who are they?

If Your answer yes , let me now then !! ^^ I’ll happy to hear

Now.. I’ll tell you a secret . Be carefull on the Chapter 3!! XD ^^ !! will come really soon  XD

Ahh..

I almost forgot , leave me comment  chinguu yaa ^^ , I want to communicate with you guys too XD.And.. I’m sorry if the chapter too slow for you , well life isn’t always rushing right?Let’s enjoy the flow and feel it if it’s You !!

Don’t Forget to subs and comment Ne? ^^

Sorry for my grammar error 

Much Love,

Fallenangels_07