It’s not my Lucky day !!!

Windows That Full of Hope

 “ Hah , hah, hah !! “ . it’s 5 minutes again !!, why does my alarm go off ?.You rushing to your class like there’s no tomorrow.After a few times and having such a hard time running like hell ,finally you’ve arrived in front of your class , you’re breathing so hard , and your body trembling , You stretched your shaking hand and trying to reach out the door’s knob of your class .“Greeekkkkkk”. The door’s open.Right after the door’s open, you flying up your gazes around your class room and not long after that you let out your long sigh “Haaaaaahhh..” Fiuhhh seems like I was got  lucky again today  !!.No Teacher and No bells ,I’ve arrived in perfect time huh ??.You smiled.After showing your sattisfication smile and your  proud eyes,you start to enter your class class , and just in a moment after that, the school’s  bells. (Author really think you’re so lucky*winkeu, winkeu* )

You take a little time to walking around your class room, while trying to finding your favorite spots .It took not much time when you finally found your perfect spots , it’s near the window.

Without wasting so much time , you approaching that seats , pull out the chair and putting  down your bags,opens it up and start took off your pencil case and your book, you stood up for a second just  remembering   another lucky things you have this morning , what it is? ,It is that your “ Modern Snape-like “ teacher isn’t in class yet .Slowly but sure  a curved of naughty smile formed in your lips ,you started to think that it will good, if you get some “extra “ sleep before the class begin.

You began to sit and as you sitting in your seat ,  you come closer to the window,you touch the window and  your fingers start to spread over the edge of the window, opening  the window. Now, the window has opened,you put your head  laid in the wall near the window , slowly you can feel the wind penetrating between the wings of the window, you can feel the wind that touch your face with his soft and gentle  hand, making your mind flying to somewhere else . Together as the time walking, slowly but sure your eyes started to close , it’s about 0.59995 seconds later when you hear audible sweets voice comes right in front of you ,  makes you jump a litle bit . “Good Morning Ha Yeon”.They said, and before you can see them clearly ,you’ve predicted who they are, you rubbed your eyes a little bit and brighten up your face while said “morning Jessica and Hello, good morning Krystal”  with smile sticking in your faces.

They smiled back to you and later,One of your angels, Jessica started  ask  you “ Did we disturbed you  and .. why your  eyes  become like my panda doll? Wait .. don’t tell me that you don’t sleep yesterday “.Jessica’s word make you shocked a little bit . Wait ..did they notice my eyes? Just tell me exactly how much I was resemble a panda ?Embarrasing !!”You rubbed your eyes,while rubbed your eyes you started to replying what she ask you one minutes ago .”Well actually yes, I don’t get enough sleep ,I just working for our homework, well you know I forgot our homework and just realize that we have one in the midnight time,it took me so longs to finished it all , since it was difficult and you know how much it is.”

“Yeah, that teacher ..did he just a masochist person ? Having pleasure while tormenting his student ,I even can’t imagine , how is his child  could survive living together with him ,ck.. But Ha yeon ssi, if I can give you an suggestion then,  it will be better if you don’t do that again , well we are girls, so let’s take care of our body nicely, every girls wants to be beautifull , so why don’t we started  that , with a little “step”, like keep our eyes shining ‘ Krystal smiled and patted  your head.Being told like that  makes your heart and cheeks warmed at the same time. You smiled at her and you thanked Krystal for that.

Well, if you look closely , you  can see that Jessica and krystal have slightly different personality.Jessica is  brighter and more feminine than her sister, her action more to be cute, and as for krystal she look more quiter than her sister , her gaze is somewhat cold and cool at the same time but actually she has warm heart , that ‘s your first impression of them

“You know Ha Yeon .. actually .. We haven’t finished our homework too it’s too much difficult and I think our little brain can’t keep up with it  ..uhm.. if you don’t mind .. can we borrow your homework? We want to become like you , cute  and brainable girl, You know we haven’t see someone beat you in ranks for years, but  if you don’t it’s all right ” Jessica  politely ask me with big smile in her face.

“Yah!! Sis , what are you doin ?! Uhm.. Ha yeon , just ignore her okay ? I think recently she spoke non-sense things, she always copied me , do you remember yesterday she said, I was talking non-sense thing , Now she had copied it  ”. Krystal pinched her sister , and  as a result Jessica give Krystal one death glare, followed by Krystal to her beloved sister. Trying to calming down the tension you told them that you don’mind if they borrowed your homework  “Guys..I don’t mind if you’re  borrowed my homework, but I don’t sure if my homework will 100% correct, I work with just one-eyes open, you know.”Followed by your cute gigle. “You really don’t mind we borrowed it ?” Krystal asking ,it seems like she is not sure if you really let them borrowed it.”Yes, of course , why wouldn’t I?” You answer her, while searching your home work book inside your bag . Your Conciusness started to fading away, and it’s make you harder to find the right book.Damn !!. Where’s that book, don’t tell me that I was forget to bring that up?.You begin to fear if that’s really happens,  but right after that ..Ah, I found you ty cutieee book , got you !! Why you keep hiding from me ?.You turned your back to jessica and Krystal while talking ”Uhm.. sorry for the long times guys, my panda-eyes makes me hard to find this book” You give your books to them .“aaaaaa..gomawoo  Ha Yeonie , we promised we’ll copying fast” Jessica replied you and drag krystal to finish their homework. From a far you see that krystal’s mumbling something to you,but you can see it In a clear way so you just  blinked your eyes for a twice  and finally recognize what she’s say.She’s saying  thanks to you , you give your smile with OK sign in your hand  to her.

Oops !! Not-lucky , this time your teacher has arrived at your the class, start talking with the students with his typical voice, hm..lip-servicing huh ?.Not too interested to taking some attention with  your class’s teacher, your eyes choosing to look some far a way  through the window. Transparent Glass from the window  is right beside you to send you beautiful cloudy view, and through the breeze  which threading between the gap of the windows, your minds start to flying a way , let the beautiful scenery  take you to the wonderland and let the breeze and at the same time walking you to the dream world.Slowly closing your eyes, enjoy your piece of heaven .But your teacher voice cracking your fantasy suddenly and loudly  while speaking half yelling to all the  student in the class. ” Kids, now close your book , we’re doing pre –test !!” .You shocked and gasped at the same time.What the hell!!!!, ok I know now Krystal 100 % true, He is masochist ,why would this school , permit this masochist person teaching us !!.Not long after that  you started to hear your masochist teacher’s voice talking  to you ”Le Ha yeon-ssi , spread the test paper to your friend “ he said.” Hah.. what??!! can he find someone else ??Hissss..Right now you’re really irritated with your teacher , you feels like you could eating him .Ughh.. I’am so sleppy , can I do it ?my legs feels so shakky .You began to gather all of your remaining strength and start to stand up when suddenly your ears feel like they’re ripped and now going to fall down, “BRAKKKKKK” look ! someone just open your gloomy class rudely and make all eyes fixed on him. “ I am sorry sir, I’m late , I got some busyness on my way here “.

A boy appearing , his face was small but his gaze somewhat has “judging look”, he’s look like a scary person huh ? but wait No, he is handsome, cute and hot at one packed gift, her black hair is  a plus, he’s looking more attractive.Looking over him, the girls on the clas start their “Kyaaaaaa-ing “ time, well that’s not surprising you because , you already know that  he is the school’s number one wanted boy, his fans are everywhere.Your teacher started to talk to him “What time do you think is it ?”.Fastly,He answer with his cool style” I know it’s already 7.30 .AM, but I am really sorry , I wouldn’t do it again”.Then, right after his answer your teacher give him his last reply “Byun Baekhyun !! I know you’re this school president’s honorable son, but  in my class every student is in the same level, so keep your eyes on your attitude, Now sit !don’t make me think  twice!!!!, And what’re you doing Lee Ha yeon ssi , frozing over there!! Ppalli, take this test paper and spread over your friends!!.Heeeeeeeeeee…What ?why am I also got a bunch of his anger?Damn handsome boy !!!. You surprised for your teacher’s actions because of him, and while your weak slims feet walking to go to your teacher’s place, you give him a death glare look.Now look ! What, you’ve done for me !!. you glared at  him.You walked slowly to keep your balances , slow but sure , finally you already reached your teacher place and he gives you a bundle of paper .Hhh.. so much thick bundle of papers like always, is he really Mr.Snape in disguise, if I was Harryotter I would send him to the roofto rght now .Grrrr..

“Let me help “ He say to you .Huh?? didn’t that mr.snape telling him to sit , why the hell he’s still stood up in there like a statue , oh, talking statue I mean.. He keep looking at you right into your eyes, like he’s un-patiently waiting for your answer , somehow his gaze cold  but it’s burst in  so deep into your  eyes, easily passing  through your  eye glasses. I felt my cheeks getting warmed again , but  your conciusness taking you back to the real word, you remember that you  don’t want to get too involved with this boy too far, because somehow you felt bad aura, yes.. all girls in your class started to give you, a thousand of flamed death glare , and this make you really uncomfortable,you already don’t have friends, so you just want that  everything was going smoothly , it’s all right if you don’t have friends but it’s not all right at all  if you get despised by all girls in the school , so you  told him boldly.”No, thanks ,mind your own busyness”.You formed a faking smile and started to go walking around , but he started to talking with you again “ Your legs shaking , I know it “. Oh God , please , my soul dissapearing hereeeee.. I want to go back to my seat ..aaargghh..What he wants exactly ?.  ”Ok , help me then, but just this once,” you replied to him , and it seems that he’s not so much satisfied or happy  with your answer, His brows tied each other, right after he hearing your answer. But it’s not taking  too long time until he take his paper portion and then he left you stand up alone in front of class to spread the paper test, leaving you with  one death glare from your teacher , and a thousands death glare from all the girls in the class, no words say from his mouth again . “Really , I don’t know what’s wrong with him?”.

15 minutes later.

“ Jobs done, I think I must thanked him huh?You give him a single glance.Hmm.. He’s the true definition of handsome by the way , ehhhhh.. wait…ck.. that’s not important I guess, now what’s this important is this test!”.

You started to look over your test paper  “Multiple choice huh? I think this isn’t gonna be difficult”.As you read the question , your hand start to reaching out your bolpoint from your pensil case , you can answer the first five question easily.Your brain wanted to work , but your eyes isn’t , your eyes feels so heavy and  start to cloudy as your tears ( of sleeppy) start  gather in your eyes .You can’t hold it,it’s useless attempt to keep your eyes open , so slowly you let your eyes close, and release your mind, let your mind go to the wonderland.

“Puk!!!”.You felt like someone throwing something on you , makes you wake up.Awwww, what the..Who’s the hell throwing this eraser to me? You feel a little bit pain in your head, you look at your back and you now who throw that thing at you .Grrrrrrrr.. he again!!!.baekhyun look at you while rolling hi eyes ,but as soon as your head turning back to front ,….AH !!!” you yelled but suddenly covering your mouth and all eyes automatically fixed on you

“Look like you’re enjoying your sleep ms. Sleeping beauty , well it’s allright if you’ve done  all  your test correctly.Now give your paper test to me ,with your homework of course “. Your teacher say to you and that his word  making your sweats start appearing in your face . .. hell.. how ‘bout now ?? I just already answer five from this 50  question , and my homework .. oh god .. it’s still on krystal’s desk  You can look krystal swinging your homework book in a far with her so sorry smile  .. omg .. someone please help me !!.

Suddenly you hear bakehyun voice from your back side .”Excuse me sir.. with all of my respect  I want to tell you , that teacher shouldn’t come nearer of his female student with your resleting open like that  “.he speaking with his voice and he continue to talking again ” Oh yes ..and  I want to get my permission to go to the toilet please “ BAM !! Baekhyun just beat your teacher  right in his face , he come out from his seat, passing your seat  and  finally going out through the door , and not so long after that your teacher following baekhyun, since he was going out through the door.But wait, baekhyun slip something in  your paper test  when he  passing your seat it’s the answer’s key .Then , without wasting time you copyed the answer, and with your teacher going out it’s give you enough time to get your answer done and your homework back.

10 menit later,

Baekhyun back from toilet and start to sitting in his seat following by your teacher but it’s about one minutes later and the bell’s ringing , is break time. You know that  it is  just a correct time to say thanks to him .Jessica and Krystal already leave you since you told them to, just now there only You and Baekhyun . Your heart  beating faster when you got your feet walking toward him ,  slowly you cut down space between you  and him ,  nearer, and nearer , closer and closer to baekhyun. It seems that baekhyun in his full conciusness and he start looking at you with his “judging-eyes” style . For a second you starled and little bit afraid, but you encouraging your self.”T… thank you “ you said to him. But he just  give you a glance and then  he replied “Huh? What kind of fools are you? sleeping when there’ test , not answering properly , scolded your own class mate, and making herself looking like a panda , not feminine at all , haha, no wonder there wasn’t boy looking over you !” haaaaaa?? What??!!! Arghh..Now, I’m sure he is late , because he’s coming from hell !!No wonder his actions just likea satan!!! “ Yaaahh !! what’s wrong with you , I just wanted to say thank you ya know !! And  you, what kind of boy are you !! judging women based your short thought , that thank you word !! ,just ..Forget that, you idiottt!!” You bowed down to him and leaving him , start to go to the canteen.and when while watching you disappearing from the class she slowly taking again.”Ck… Woman always troublesome , who’s the idiot here?”

Arghhhhh… that jerk !!!!..What the heck is he  want ?!! I think I need to cooling my self first before meeting  Jessica and Krystal”. You head off to the canteen and when you just arrived your feet start heading to one of the drink booth in the canteen , right after you reach to the booth , you buy something cool ” Nee.. Kamsahamnida !!” You said to the seller ,you planned to go to where jessica and krystal are , but you don’t focus on yourself until you feeling something hard ,crashing over you , make your body feel a pain .Ouch !” accidentally you  spill half of your drinks ….in someone’s uniform ,you realized and  you felt guilty about that ,but  when you look up you see  another boy with his unpleasant face look down on you, but somehow his gaze look so warm.Shiiitttttt a punk !! how stupid am I . “ Ahh !! I’m sorry  I’m sorry I’m so sorry ,I’am sorry  for that !!, Please forgive me,  don’t hit me !!” He doesn’t respond at your apologizes and just silent  for a second “ Is.. is there anything I can’t do for you for paying my fault ?” you continuing to talking to him,encouraging yourself to look at him ,but not long after that  a naughty smile start appearing on his face , “Glek ..!!”, You just only swallow your spitt without doing nothing,well still it’s your fault , but then not long after the naughty smile appearing in his faces ,he start to replying you “ hm.. well you’re messing with my uniform ya know .. then you just washed it “ .hhhhhhh.. it’s all right then if it’s just washing his cloth .You look at him and show him your relieved face.But he didn’t finished his sentence yet .” For a weeks”. huh ?.You showed him a stupid face . ”Yeah.. I ‘ll give you my cloth in a week , you just go to my class and I’ll give you my cloth, do it in a week and I’ll forgive you, bye!”

Arggggghhhh.. what the hell going on me !!, ah what I just say earlier just forget it it’s my so unlucky day !!!I hate thissssss schooooooollll !!!

-to be continued-

Author’s Note :

Hiiii Guys!!!

How are you !!?? ^^

Fiuhhhh.. ..This chapter took me to  squeeze my brain for a little bit .

And.. Different  from the two chapter  I released before , The 3rd chapter much longer and contain much word since I try  put more of my feelings into  it .. kekeke..

So, be carefull on reading ne ^^? Don’t be so rushing , read it slowly , you’ll more enjoy it XD..

But I don’t know if you’re enjoy it since I dropped you  (Ha Yeon ) some of unluckiness in this chapter ..

Hahaha*naughty author *

But who knows that unlucky things can  make you feel so lucky in the future?..

Kekeke..hm.. dunno yet ..

And what’s going to happen with you after this ?

I’ll hope the best so you still don’t met with “that man” XD

And ooouuchhh.. Baekhyuniie you become  so meanie  here.. but somehow he shows her some gentle attention

Who’s the punk? Ugh how dare is she called him a punks ??!!”sob.. sob..”

Anyone know , what the boys  want to do with her exactly ?

Who’s purer?The punks? Baekhyun ? or  The blacknights* where the hell is he !!!!??? >,<* ?

Anyone want to answer me?

Leave me comment and I’l be happy to discuss it with you guys..XD..

Stay with me ..if you wanna know what gonna happen to Ha yeon next , and click that  subscribe button if you wanna know what happen next.. XD..

See you in the next chapter XD