The Nerd and The angels

Windows That Full of Hope

[Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggg]

“ok kids! make sure you’re doing your homework properly.Remember, this is a “passport” for your class tomorrow !”

Home ?? Hahaha Do I have one??  Well.. For a second a pair of your eyes  just focusing on the Word of “Home” Instead of the task  actually.

“Excuse me, Lee Ha yeon right?” The teacher ask you .

“Ah yes it’s me , What’s wrong sir?,Is there anything that I can help ?” . You answering your teacher  while showing your faking smile.See.. even the teacher doesn’t even know my name, even though I the class Rep.Poor me as usual.

“Ahh nee, could you help me to return this book to the library please ?. I have to hurry, my wife is giving birth in hospital, Thank You !!” And with that last sentence  he left, leaving you with  some bundle of book. “Harrypotter-book style.

"Wh.. What !!?? Tell me !!! When did I say yes to him??GRRR.. You now it was  useless if you just mad for him,well  he's already left .So , you have to do it by your self  (Forcefully of course) .You've got to be kidding  !! if I must carry all of this all by myself  all my bone will broke !!!, this is  so many , and so thick !? how can he just making me to return it all by my self ?. You silent for a second, tryimg calming your boiling anger. Hhhhh…You must calm Ha Yeon !! let’see what I can do Controlling your anger , you took a deep breath and release it , Then you just look around , hoping that there was someone coming to help , or at least someone you can ask for some help . after your sight flying everywhere thoroughly, you think you know the answers.immediately. A big NO NO .

Hhh.. I guess I will carry this book all by my self. This 5 book with 500 pages thick. What theType of Hell Teacher is he ?, teaching his students with this ?I think my hand will be very muscled… I will beat Mike tyson with that …hahahaha… That’s not so bad right?I even can exercise with it .

As you pick the book , line them vertically and prepare all of  your  muscle to lift it up.There was a sweet voice behind you that softly your ears. “Can I help You ? You look so terrible , holding that heavy scary book? and then ,not long after that there was another sweet voice following the other sweet voices. “ Yeah You right Sis.. Can I help You ?”The second sweet voice continue to your eyes asking you with elegant yet polite style .You starled a little bit, still .. that sweet voices some so suddenly in your ears ,Ugghh... I don’t need someone who just playing a nice chit chat wih me .. Not this time when I actually have to pick this “harrypotter’s dictionary” style.

With so much laziness, You started to turned  your  back and start to put on a big .. big .. fake smile in your small face, that’s  sure really big smile , until  makes you can’t see clearly who are they , who talking to you just now, But it  don’t need long time  to take you realized who are they, They are makes your heart jumped just now .

Wow !!! Is this my class?? Or  am I already Dead (to lift that book ) ? right now is it  Heaven?

 I surrounded by angels !! OMG OMG OMG !!  I.. I can believe this ..  Well .. I don’t mid if it’s heaven though ..because that means I can met more angels.And if there are some of  Handsome Angels, I don’t mid they took my life hahaha .

Your brain didn’t work , your body frozen , your mouth open and your eyes  almost fell down

“Hey .. What’s wrong ?? Your face look funny? One of them asked you  and one of them trying hard not to laugh.

“a…..a…angels.. I think im dead…..” you  said , still with your "open-mouth"  pose

“what??” They asked and then laugh very loud

“ Ah.. I know, we don’t introduce ourself  yet right ? since we not having much time talking.” One of them , Whose you call angel talking to you ,her word  continued by another angel “Yea.. She right.. even we’re in same class. Then I’ll introduce my name first .My name is Krystal,Krystal Jung ” She introduced herself while stretching her hands out, asking you to get a hand shake , and yes, you give her  a strong hand shake . as you happy  you get a chance to handshaking with  your angel.

“And my name Jessica, Jessica jung , nice to know and finally , we can talk to you” she pull your hand and give you  a gentle shake hand .

“ I.. I ..I am  Lee Ha Yeon , nice to know you guys” you  bow down, show them your respect .What the hell  am I doing .. I sound like a baby who just learned to talk !!.Ugh.. right now i can't truly look then in the eyes.

“Ha Yeon ? Wowww..that’s  really nice name,  I liked it so much!!” She said with his feminine yet happy tone voice . You looked at Jessica, you can’t belive Jessica actually liked your name, that’s seem just unbelievable to you  . Jessica liked my name …?.. I don’t want come to life again if I’m already dead actually .You smiled and repply her  " T.. thank you "

Well for just an information, actually you’ve already known them for so long. Fangirling them exactly Wow ..is the fortune Godess is standing right behind me right now? Damn.. !! This is Jessica and Krystal talking to me right now.. they're the most popular girl in .....In anything for me !! .You screaming alot in your head and your heart .

As for me.. Hhhh look at me ..  I  am just ..Just.a nerd with big eyeglasses, do you want to know what am I  proud of my self ?. I think what I am proud of is have my pony tail , my pony tail that my aunt give me for free when I am at her salon . that’s it !Boy surely won’t look at me haha . Your face  look a bit gloom since ypu get  a catch your angels  looks like. “Wh.. Why you face become  like that? Do we scare you??” Krystal look sad, her brows  frown a little bit   before she start continuing her word   again “Well it’s start going to dark you guys !,  we don’t want to become the School ghost’s girlfriend  right ?Let’s turn this book now “ Krystal warned you and  Jessica about the time , it’s getting darker .

“ Yeah.. we better hurry,Let’s go ”  you replying , and  without wasting the time , now you starting to divide the the book portion for each person.Starting to go to the library together .“Leeeett’sss go !!” Jessica continuing your answer .”Beware on your steps girl , while walking through the stair.”Krystal warned you again and it seems making Jessica fells annoyed “ Okay .. Grand Ma!!” she shouts while krystal glaring at her .

.

“Fiuhhhhhhh… we finally made it.. sorry for troubling you guys".You  feels relieved but at the same time you feels sorry for them, you think  that you’re troubling them .  hhh ..I hope they're know that I really mean that “sorry “ words .. since the book was so heavy, I don’t know.. what’s really that teacher slip in inside ? I think it’s a thousand steel than a houndred of paper!!!. Jessica and Krystal are so slim , fortunately they made it. You are surprise actually that  actually they’re so strong .

“Not at all .. we were  so glad that we can help you , after all this time “ Krystal repplying your  word while showing her best pure smile at you  , Jessica also the same with her sister, their smile are so precious, their smile  touch your heart so deeply and lingering on it , making your heart flutter and your cheeks slowly but sure  getting  redder .Wait.. Why am I become shy ? I am still normal girl after all .

“Yea.. We can go home now ..uhm .. a.. are you guys don’t mind if we walking together , uhm . i.. I means it’s dark already” Your mouth shaking by just asking at them, why am I being like this ? am I afraid, but why am I afraid ? am I afraid to get rejected?

“Of course , where’s your home?” Jessica happily ask you.

“Well my home is in XX street actually , not too far from here, do you know where is it ?  You replying and  secretly hoping that they would know that street and get a chance to go home together. It’s really rare chances , if they say yes.. I’ll be super happy girl tonight.

“XX Street?.... Hey !! we always passes that street ,Right Krystal?” Jessica’s asking krystal with her happy –child tone , her aura  always bright, whether its day or night.

“Yeah.. You right sis, come on let’s go already !!, don't know how ‘bout you guys, but  somehow I  feels like,” She stopped for a second , before continuing her words suddenly and fastly “ there are someone always watching us, you knows  what I means ‘are’ is just not one ” Krystal Repplied  with her  not so –bright mood , her answer instantly broking down Jessica’s mood  and makes her annoyed as hell .“YAAAAA!!! How many times I told you, don’t say something weird , non-sense, scary words at night!! My muscle already frozen just hearing your words!! Beside there were no one except us !! come on Ha Yeon  le’ts go!, Jeeezzz you’re ruining my mood you know that Jung Soo Jung !!”Jessica yell at Krystal.

Eh, wait ,did she just calling at my name without my family name ? Oh gosh I’m so Happy.You are reaaly really happy ,  your heart feels like it was flying higher and higher , and its beat was racing like crazy, right now you really can’t hide your smile at them.

“Yea.. let’s go” You said to them showing your cute smile on your cute small face.. You're pretty cute with big smile on your face  .("You should smile more often"--->From author to you  ^^).

Yeah, maybe Jessica can  go yelling  at her sister as she like , telling krystal  that she is non-sense and weird and  etc. .But, Who know?What if Krystall just true sometimes?. We don’t know either right ?

20 minutes later..

“uh… this street actually I don’t expect that this street really scary at night …This is all because of you krystal!!!”Jesica pinching her sister's  arm.

“Yaaaa!!! That’s Hurt !! Wait until we get home I’m surely beat you up dwarf” Krystal yelled back at her sister.That’s really pissed  Jessica.Krystal keep annoy her sister since some of times ago

“You call me what ? How dare You !! I’ll tell mommy!!” Angry Jessica answer her sister.

“OMG , I’m afraid , don’t tell mommy …………My cute Dwarf  little- Sister,” Well krystal ‘s answer Serves Jessica Back .From Krystal to Jessica.Hahaha..  Sister..They're look so enjoying at the time silly  when they’re together.. so peaceful .. if I have one..You laugh silently but at the same time you sad .

“Well if you just really afraid . You guys can stop here I can go by myself “You suddenly talk to them and makes them stop walking, You are worrying about them . I really can’t watch their frightened face. it’ dark and deadly quiet here. It’s too dangerous for them.

”But How did you guys go home?”you continue and asked them .

“Eeeehh… you want to stop here, but what about you? Will you be save to go to your home? Are We disturbing you ? Well.. I can call our driver anytime , but what ‘bout you ?” Krystal immediately answer you .

“No, You guys don’t disturb me at all. I just can’t let you guys be frightened .. and I think if it’s me I can go home safely .. I always go this rute anyway. Well , then I guess I’ll stay here until your driver come” You tell them softly.“or.. Are you want to come with us to go home with our driver?” Now Jessica carefully asked you, she thinks she’s reponsible for you to stop them   .

“No.. it’s allright , I really can go by myself” You answer them with  embolded tone and its make them surprise little bit .“Well.. I’m so sorry .. I can stay with you until you get home , and I regretting that I just scaredy cat that made us cancelled our “walking time” together” Jessica said with her  sad face.” No.. don’t said that.. I really fine with it “You trying to cherish up one of your angels

Then, right after that ,Krystal suddenly said “Oh.. here our driver , I’m so sorry too, well to replace this time how about we just eating together tomorrow. I heard that the canteen menu is super delicious tomorrow , and don’t worry I have exclusive discount coupon from the worker for 3 of us!!. “

“ Really , you guys fine with it ? well of course I want it if you guys okay” you asked with happy-kids tone .

“How bout You Jess?” Krystal asked her sister and  makes Jessica answer her really fast” Of course I do !!  it’s my fault after all”

“Ok guys thank you very much and ..see you later” You waves at them as they’re going into their Lamborghini car , uh.. it must be really comfortable inside right  mhm ..? . Still with smile that stick in your face, you start to think that this day makes you really happy, this is the best day ever in your life ."Wow !!..I can talk to them, walking together.. and even they’re inviting me to have lunch together .Is this how it’s feel to have a friend? Then…Can I be happy like this ?"

 

-To be continued-

 

AAAAA…

Hi Guys !!!!

Finally it’s my first chapter,

Well since it’s  first chapter I hope it doesn’t make you boring .

This chapter is the beginning of all of this and actually.. it’s Smooth enough right ? well .. I means for (Lee Ha yeon ).

What do you think of her?

Actually .. I am as author .. I wonder too

Leave me comments and if you don’t mind  subscribe me

I will surely happy like Lee Ha yeon.

Um… do you like the name ..Lee Ha Yeon??  XP