Her Smile

What If You're Already Fallin' In Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan haven’t meet Irene for a week already, but tomorrow is Irene birthday, seungwan want give her something before he’s really away from her, why he choose to stay away from her? Its because he won’t make Irene dad do something bad to Irene, he already prepare a gift for Irene, a necklace. A simple necklace, he hope Irene will like it. He’s done to prepare himself and ready to come.

Irene is happy, today is her birthday and her friend will come to celebrate it. Because her dad finally let her to have a party at home, Irene want it since along time ago. And finally it happen. And what make her more happy is maybe seungwan will come, and she will meet him. Its not because she miss him. She just want to meet him. That’s all.

 

“Baechu noona!! Happy birthday” Irene cousin jeno is greeting her, and all of his friend is also greeting her. She’s happy, she thought only jeno will come but all his friend also come to her party, an it make her so happy.

“Irene” krystal hug Irene, “you are getting more old than me now, ugh I’m be best friend with this ahjumma” krystal chuckle as she keep teasing Irene.

“Yak!! How dare you krys” Irene laugh, Irene look around, she’s searching for him, but she’s only found seulgi and sooyoung.

“Irene, happy birthday” seulgi said as she hand Irene a gift.

“enjoy the party seul”

“Irene noona, happy birthday for you” sooyoung said as he smile to Irene.

“thank you so much guys. Uhm.. seul”

“yes? “

“is seungwan come?”

“ah he will come, don’t worry” seulgi smile.

 

Irene greeting her friend, as she keep searching for seungwan. “Irene baby, why don’t you come here” her dad is calling her, she walk to her dad.

“yes dad”

“bogum is ask me, is he can hangout with you tomorrow, he’s a nice guy” Irene look at bogum, he’s only smile. This guy really, he’s persuade her dad. And its annoyed her.

“dad..” Irene look at her dad, he’s just smile.

“why baby?”

“ugh I will think about it dad”

“think about it baby” her dad smile and pinch her cheek. Irene look around and finally she found him, someone that she waiting for. She want  to approach him, Irene is walk to seungwan but..

“irene, wait.. do you want have a dance with me?” bogum smile as he asked Irene.

“I have something to do, wait”

“Irene baby, why you so mean to bogum. Just once baby, it’s okay. Everyone is dancing now”

“but dad…”

“no but baby..” her dad is smile, bogum take Irene hand, Irene look around and she look, seungwan was staring at her. He’s staring blankly there, as she start to dance, she saw seungwan leave.

 

Seungwan is arrived in Irene house, the party is so well, he’s smile. He cant wait to meet Irene, maybe he’s too happy, he want greet her, he want be honest that he miss her. He walk inside, he saw her, she smile at him, He cant stop staring.

“you look so beautiful, joohyun..” seungwan whisper to himself, as he walk to approach joohyun, but he’s stop, he’s look at her blankly. She’s with bogum and her dad. They talk, he’s sure Irene already look at him, he want approach her, but… she’s dancing with bogum now.

“you’ll never be wan, stop dreaming” seungwan smile bitterly, as he look at Irene. “I can't fit be here” he put back the box to his pocket then he’s walk away.

 

 

It’s already 2 month for Irene not meeting seungwan from the last time they meet, he’s nowhere to be found. It make Irene worry, did he really leave his scholarship for her. Irene feel bad about that, and the “news” about their break up spreading so fast, Bogum take it as the chance, he’s courting Irene since her birthday. He’s try to make her fall for him, but he doesn’t know Irene heart is for someone else.

 

“Irene, wait” bogum said as he pull Irene hand.

“yes?”

“are you free today, I got the movie ticket. Let’s watching this movie together shall we?”

“uh-uhmm I’m not sure” Irene want to resist him, but should her give him chance. Irene thought.

“please, just once” Bogum said, as he give Irene his charming smile.

“alright, I’ll see you later okay?” Irene smile as she walk away.

 

Irene feel so weird, shouldn’t she be happy because now she already free and can do whatever she want without doubt, no more arrange marriage, no more taehyun, no more a pressure from her dad. She’s miss something but she don’t know, what is that…

 

“Irene!!! Oh gosh, why you day dreaming like that?”

“duh, Krys I just don’t feel right. I don’t know, I feel like something missing. And I don’t know what is that” Irene frowning as sit walk to her class along with krystal.

“ah I see, are you missing that son boy?”

“what do you mean?” Irene glare to krystal.

“I mean, are you missing him hm?”

“him? Who?”

“gosh, Irene you really make me desperate, I mean seungwan. Do you miss him? Because you said you are feel weird and the fact is that guy is not around you. So am right?”

“no, you are not, I don’t miss him krys, plus I will have date with bogum”

“back to earth Irene!! Are you kidding me? You accept that bogum head?”

“it’s do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter