WHAT?

What If You're Already Fallin' In Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"wan-ah stop!!' a bear look like girl called him as he walked near the library.
'why seul? I need to come home fast because i need to earn more money. You know right?" He answered her, as he walked beside her.
"I know, but don't you promise me something?" the bear look like girl pouted as she looked at him.
"Yes I do, but didn't I have told you before I will company you to buy that cute bear later if I'm free. Or why don't you asked sooyoung to company you?" Seungwan answered her then he's smiled. Seungwan is the kind of boy that smile often. Because for him when smiling, it gave him a little bit help to gain his mood or the other. Thats why he smile alot.
"I dont wanna ask him to company me wan, and plus he's not interest with me" seulgi pouted as she tucked seungwan backpack. "So will you company me this weekend?"
"Hmmmm this weekend? I cant promise you but if I'm free. I will text you okay baby bear?" Seungwan said as he ruffled seulgi hair. Sometimes their intimation make some people mistaken, they will think that seungwan and seulgi is dating.
Seungwan and seulgi is actually a childhood friend, even seulgi is richer than seungwan, seulgi is dont mind to be friend with seungwan. 
"Okay, I'm waiting for your text then. See you on weekend. I have class now. Take care while working! See you midget" seulgi laughed as she walked to her class.
"That kid haha" seungwan walked outside the bulding while he laughed remember about how silly seulgi is.

But in othe side someone is actually watching seungwan from far. She's smirk as she staring at seungwan.
"Oh that guy name seungwan? He's the one that got schoolarship here right?" The pure angel face girl talked to her friend while looking at seungwan. "Don't tell me you are going do something with him joohyun, he's innocent" one of her friend talked and she looked at irene.
"Chill krys, seriously first I'm not going to do something bad to him. I just need his help because I know he need money more than every guy in this university right?" Irene smirked as her flipped her hair.
"What's your actual plan irene. I dont really understand you right now. Seriously" amber looked at irene while rubbing his nape. "you are not going to asked him to be you fake boyfriend because your father want you to marry that taehyung guy right?".
"I hate to admit it but yes, I need him to be my fake boyfriend. Because please taehyung kinda annoyed me lately, why my father force me to be with him?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter