Slowly Falling

What If You're Already Fallin' In Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?” seungwan give his confuse look to Irene and he just stare blankly. “what do you mean about this, I don’t understand, and why me?”

“you want it or no? I wont force you for this, I just need your help and I will pay you. Well its enough money for you, I don’t mean to being so rude here, I just give you a choice. Isn’t being my fake boyfriend is more easy than you should spend too much of your energy for your current jobs?” Irene said, with the same expression, its not look so flat and it not look so excited also, its just look like Irene facial expression.

“but…. How long I should be your fake boyfriend? And what people say about me, they will think I just being a gold digger to be close with you, isn’t it going to be bad for my scholarship?” seungwan asked Irene, he just so confuse right now. Because what happen for him right now its just too much.

“just trust it on me, I’ve think about it. You just need to follow my rules, deal? And for how long you should be with me? Well its depend on me, everything on me, I can suddenly stop you and I wont let you go til everything clear and you are not allowed to tell everyone about this. So, deal for this?” Irene said while she pull something inside her bag, she look at seungwan.

“uhmm… okay… but…”

“no but seungwan, well you just need to sign here, and all of our conversation is already recorded so we are deal now” Irene said while she offer the paper to seungwan, seungwan still not sure about this, but his mother need money. He need to put his pride away and think about his mother, seungwan take the pen from Irene and sign their contract.

“so, since today, you are mine son seungwan. Just follow my rules and what I said” Irene said while she take the paper and walk away.

 

Since that day seungwan is tied. He was confused, why must be him? He’s not special, He’s far away from perfection, and why Irene Bae must choose him as her ‘boyfriend’. A week passed, nothing change with seungwan life, it make him more confused, when he will start his ‘work’. Irene Bae just missing in action.

“midget” someone just choke seungwan head, he was laughing at seungwan.

“what sooyoung its not funny” seungwan said it blankly as he look at the floor.

“why you look so down? Something bothering you?” even sooyoung is always bully seungwan, he’s the one of seungwan bestfriend.

“no, I just tired with work. Don’t worry” seungwan said while he give him a weak smile.

“don’t over worked buddy, you need take a rest also. Lets go I will treat you food, don’t worry I’ll not bully you today”

“no its okay, I’m not realy hungry” Seungwan said while he laugh because he’s seeing his meanie buddy being kind, suddenly someone tap seungwan shoulder.

“aren’t you promise to have lunch with me?” Irene Bae the Goddess, suddenly come and saying seungwan already promise to have lunch with her. What it is actually.

“ahmm, I’m sorry.. uhmm sooyoung, I see you later okay. I’m sorry fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter