Damn it!

What If You're Already Fallin' In Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan was sitting on the bench under the tree while listening his favorite song from This Wild Life. He close his eyes, enjoy the good weather and the wind. He mumble to sing

“There's a lump in my throat from the words that yours
I've covered the bone then I drove it home
Gotta cut you out from in my head.

Don't leave me be
'Cause I don't know if you can
Be alone with me
Alone with me”

 

Then someone pull his headset, he look up because he was shock and there was Irene Bae look at him.

 

“you seem gloomy” Irene laugh as she tease seungwan. “why don’t you come to my class today?”

“I’m sorry I was in rush before that’s why I spend my break in library”

“oh, its okay wan-ah, by the way…” before Irene finish her word someone is coming.

“Hi Irene, how are you today? Hello wan” A man greet them with smile.

“Hello, suho oppa. Do you need help?” Irene asked as he look at suho.

“oh no I just wanna greet you guys, I heard the news that you two actually dating. I just wanna say congrats guys. Oh wait, I think I need to go right now. See you soon guys?” suho said as he immediately walk away.

“is he your friend?” seungwan asked Irene.

“yups, an oppa of me”

“oh…” seungwan nods as he put his phone to his backpack.

“don’t be jealous baby” Irene laugh.

“stop tease me” seungwan cover his face with his palm, he actually don’t know why he should act like this. But it come naturally.

“wan, I’m hungry, lets buy something”

 

Seungwan and Irene go to the nearest restaurant to buy a food, they eat and chatting to each other, they learn to know each other more, they be more comfortable to each other as friend right now.

 

“Irene sunbaenim” a bunch of Irene fanboy come to be near her, they make a circle around Irene, seungwan just can look at them, he realize Irene is a super famous, CEO daughter, and the Goddess compare with him, he just nothing. And if he like Irene, he know he will just got a one side love relationship.

 

“you day dream too much” Irene said while she back sit to their table.

“eh? I’m sorry” seungwan just being silent, he don’t know why he feel so down thinking about that. Its just a little crush right?

“I think I need to go home now, I’ll see you later okay?” Irene get up as she walk away from seungwan.

“what?” seungwan follow Irene, “hey, why so sudden?”

“its because you seem not interest talking with me.

“its not like that” seungwan pouts.

“then?” Irene flick seungwan pout.

“AW, why flick me?”

“being cute its not suit you well”

“so, you were said I’m cute?” seungwan said, as he give Irene a tease smile.

“no no, go away” Irene walk as she leave seungwan.

“Irene stop” seungwan follow her, and why she walk so fast.

 

Irene disappear so fast, seungwan try to reach her but so sudden he hear someone screaming.

 

“WAN-AHHHHHHHH”

 

That’s Irene, seungwan run as he try to find her. Damn why it happen so fast, seungwan said in his mind.

 

“Stop, don’t touch her!”

“who are you midget?”

“just don’t touch her”

“what will you do to me uh? You are just a kid, a midget. You have no power to beat me”

 

Flashback

 

Irene don’t know why she be shy toward seungwan tease, and what seungwan said just make her feeling blushing and shy in the same time. Because she shy, she just leave him walk away and walk fast as she can. But she is not predict that she will be in trouble.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter