Bonding Time & A Stalker?

We Are Dating
Please log in to read the full chapter

*at the mall

"Hey! Am I dreaming? You‘re not just on time, but even early?“ A stylish girl with a cap, sunglasses and a face mask who was coming my way almost yelled. Thankfully, there was no one around.

"Yeah, I couldn‘t concentrate on work anyway, so I‘ve decided to grab you a coffee on the way.“ I told Jennie, who was taking off her sunglasses and face mask. I then handed her a cup of iced americano, while taking a sip of my caramel latte.

"Let me guess, you were thinking of all those handsome oppas that you ended up stalking their SNS accounts, didn‘t you?“ Jennie asked me with a mischievous smile.

"Why do you think so? Because that‘s what YOU have been doing the whole day?“ I asked her back teasingly.

"Uh, me? Noooo,“ Jennie tried to laugh it off, but hen just gave up, "well, ok, maybe I did do some research about them, BUT it was only for you! However, looking at your expression now I guess you don‘t need my information, right?“

I took a sip of latte trying to buy more time to think of a safe answer, but in the end, I just came to a conclusion that it‘s no use to try to come up with a denial in front of Jennie.

"Well, I have to admit that I did do some research, but it‘s not because I like anyone of them-“

"-yet.“ Jennie quickly added to my sentence. "Maybe you just need to actually meet them and spend some time with them. Also, the second half isn‘t even released, yet, and maybe that someone who will be able to make our ice queen flutter is in the second half. And we both know that you were never really into looks, so that‘s most probably why the poster was not enough for you to fall for them.“ … This comment made both Jennie and me crack up once we looked each other in the eyes.

When we finally calmed ourselves down, Jennie linked her arm with me and we headed towards the lift. Once the lift doors opened, Jennie froze in shock and her eyes almost popped out while looking at our reflection in the mirror that was in the lift.

"OH-MY! Are you serious? This has to be a dream! Come with me!“ She then dragged me to the nearest bathroom and made me sit on a closed toilet as she entered the same stall as well, making sure that the door was closed.

"Eh, Nini? Why are we in ONE stall?“

"You‘re asking me? Ughh, you are really unbelievable, Jini … I can‘t let anyone see you like this.“ Jennie was frantically looking for something in her bag, which was now on my lap.

"Nini, what are you searching for?“

"Urghh, I think I left my makeup pouch in the locker. Well, I guess a mascara and tinted lip balm will have to do the job. But first – Jini, you are an idol now! You can‘t just go out to the mall without any makeup on! And even if you do, you have to make sure to put on a face mask at least! Anyway, let me put on some mascara for you.“

"Alright, alright, but can‘t we just do it outside? There‘s a big mirror there, you know?“

"Yeah, and to risk that someone will see you?!“

Please log in to read the full chapter