Advice

We Are Dating
Please log in to read the full chapter

*3rd person POV

When Seungyoon came back to the Winner's waiting room he found the members reading a leaflet and chatting very enthusiastically. He didn't even need to look closer to know that they were looking at the leaflet of the new show 'We are Dating' that he was forced to join.

"Seungyoon! I have some good news for you, my friend! I, Song Minho, have decided to join the dating show with you!" Mino said, putting his arm around Seungyoon's shoulders as the latter sat down on the couch. 

"Really? Cool, I thought you said it's lame." Seungyoon looked at his friend with curiosity, but he was very glad that he doesn't have to go on that show all by himself. "What made you change your mind?"

"Jinhwan's cousin." Mino answered very casually. "I overheard her manager talking to the PD of the show so I decided to join and make her mine. All mine," Mino said as if she was already his.

"Minho, she's Jinhwan's cousin AND she's Zico's close friend - you should remember that before you start to toy with her like with the other girls." Seungyoon suddenly became serious, which took the rest of the guys by surprise.

"Seungyoon! Don't you tell me that you're finally interested in a girl?" Jinwoo started to laugh.

"If that's so I'd gladly give her up for you," Mino tells Seungyoon with sparkling eyes.

"Nope, no way. It's just that she's our friend's cousin and seems to be too much of a good girl for you to toy with." Seungyoon tells the members almost angrily.

"Look, my dear friend," Mino stands up, "if you're not interested in her then there is no reason for me to back off. I'll get to know her and if we match - we match, that's it. And if it doesn't work out, then it just doesn't. The end." Mino says in a matter-of-fact tone.

Seungyoon starts to feel that if he doesn't leave now then he will surely explode so he leaves the room without a word.

As he's wandering through the halls he's wondering why does he care so much. It's not the first time that Mino has set his eyes on a girl. And also when was the last time he cared about a girl who wasn't his mom or an other family member.

Suddenly he was in the hallway were Jinhee was. She was still sitting there by the window still staring blankly out of the window. Suddenly Seungyoon's mind flashed back to the conversation of Jinhee and Mia that he overheard. Once again he looked at the sitting girl and wondered if he should leave. As he was about to turn around

Please log in to read the full chapter