The Shocking Article

We Are Dating
Please log in to read the full chapter

*3rd person POV

When the rehearsals were over, the idols started to gather under the stage to bid farewell to each other. Even though not every friendship is known to the public, many idols from different groups and agencies are close as many of them attended the same arts high schools, and many groups have to share a waiting room as well.

Somewhere among the crowd was also Jinhee who was now talking to Jinhwan, Bobby and BI, who asked her if she knew who is participating in We are Dating, because he is participating as well.

"Hanbinnie, are you asking about anyone or a particular someone who happens to be a part of my group?" Jinhee asks him in teasing way to make the younger guy blush. It was actually well known that BI found B.E.A.utiful‘s maknae very pretty as he actually stated that she‘s very close to his ideal type in many interviews.

As the group of four was standing in the middle of the crowd and chatting happily a tall man was watching them – his gaze mostly on Jinhee until she leaves the group and disappears in the crowd. He then looks back at the group only to meet eyes with Jinhwan who smiles at him warmly and signals him to come over.

*Jinhee's POV

I was standing next to our van waiting for the rest of the members, when Blackpink was passing around. Jennie and I used to know each other as kids and even though we get to meet quite often on music shows nowadays, it still seems unreal to me every time I think back at those days when we were playing together outside taking turns on the swing.

The Blackpink girls stayed with me for a while since we had quite a lot to catch up with. And most importantly I was told that Jennie will be joining the We are Dating show as well, which I couldn‘t be more happy about since my attempt to convince Mia unnie to join as well failed miserably. But at least they decided to not force me into it.

"The show is scheduled to start filming in two weeks, so I guess we have some time to find out who is going to participate with us,“ Jennie tells me with a playful look in her eyes. "You know, to reconsider if it‘s worth joining.“ She then adds with her prankster look which made me chuckle.

"Yeah, but I‘m sure you‘ll join.“

"How can you be so sure?“ Jennie asks me back and I‘m sure there is a bit of hope in her eyes.

"I talked with Hanbinnie just now and he said that he‘s determined to end his 'motae solo' life now.“ I tell her with a smile even though I‘m not sure if it‘s good or bad news for her as I know very well that he likes someone else. But whatever, it‘s just an ideal type so I guess Jennie has a cha

Please log in to read the full chapter