The First Encounter

We Are Dating
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Jinhee's POV

"Alright, let's take a break before we rehearse once more, ok?" With that the PD gave a sign and the staff members started to leave the set one by one and head towards the dining area.

As our group was heading backstage as well I heard our maknae talking to Mia unnie, the oldest member: "Unnie, I am so hungry~" "I'll get you something good to eat later., ok? I really need to go to the bathroom now." "Unnie," I called Mia unnie, "just go to the bathroom. I'll go get our food." With that, I quickly left.

The cafeteria was very crowded with mostly managers or coordis. Only a few idols actually went to get their lunch by themselves, but since our managers are so exhausted because of our hectic schedule I wanted them to catch a little more sleep. The same went for the members, our schedule doesn't really allow us to sleep a lot so the least I can do is to make sure they are well fed.

 As I stood in a seemingly never ending line I suddenly heard my name and turned around just to be hugged tightly.

"Jinhee! Oh my, it's been ages since the last time I saw you! Why don't you all me these days? How are you doing?"

"Jinhwan oppa! I missed you too. And I'm so sorry for that, but I'm quite busy these days."

I greeted him and when he finally let me go I could see him looking at me intensely. "Jinhee-ah, you should take care of yourself. Make sure to eat well and try to get as much sleep as possible. That killer schedule of yours, I don't think this tiny frame will be able to handle it for long."

"Don't worry, oppa. I'm eating very well. And I'm sure I'm eating even more than you." I told him with a smile and turned to greet Bobby, who was with him, as well. We exchanged a few words and then I noticed Winner sunbaenims standing behind Jinhwan oppa so I made sure to greet them with a 90° bow. 

"Oh, let me introduce you. Jinhee, these are Mino and Seungyoon from Winner. Guys, this is the new trending girl group member - Jinhee of B.E.A.utiful.

Once again, I bowed to them and said "I'm sorry, don't mind him please. He's just having a blast making fun of me - just as always. I'm Jinhee, nice to meet you, sunbaenim. I'm actually a huge fan of Winner."

"Don't be so formal. Winner and iKon are like a family so someones family is everyone's family, right?" Mino sunbaenim said and gave Jinhwan oppa a wink. 

"Jinhee-a!" Suddenly, I heard my name, but this time it was a female voice and from th oher side of the room. When I turned around I saw Yoomi unnie waving at me from behind the counter. I waved back at her and wanted to tell Jinhwan oppa that I'll be leaving, but just as always - he was nowhere to be seen. That is so Jinhwan oppa like - he always shows up from nowhere and then disappears without a word.

When I finally got the lunch boxes for the members and our managers from Yoomi unnie I figured out that it's a lot heavier than I thought. But there were also 3 big bags and 1 tray with drinks so it was quite impossible for me to be able to carry all of it to th

Please log in to read the full chapter