Final

THE WEIRDEST WAY TO FIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN POV :

"Wookie, I think I'm in love with you."

After I said these words, I felt as if something was lifted off my chest. It felt as if I found the last missing piece of my puzzle. Everything fell into place. I felt really calm. I understood now, why I always wanted to touch him for some time now, hugged him from behind, brush my hand against his arm. The kiss... it was just a trigger, it destroyed my mental dam that I created to block my feelings.

I looked him in the eyes and my heart grew, I knew I was right. I was really in love with him. He just stared back at me with wide eyes. His face was painted with shock. I couldn't help but smile and kiss his cheek. Then I gently untangled myself from his arms that were still around me.

" wookie, don't worry about this. If you want to... you can just forget. About this all."

My heart stung a little when I said that. I forced myself to smile again and turned around to leave. I put my hand at the door knob. Tears were starting to gather in my eyes.

" kyu. "

I quickly wiped my tears and turned around. He was now sitting on the floor, his hair disheveled (I guess it was mostly my doing). He seemed confused.

"How... how do you know? I mean... we switched bodies and now suddenly you are in love with me? Isn't this a little bit... too weird? And sudden? Aren't you in love with yourself?"

" wookie... "

I tried to stop him.

" Or is it the kiss? Maybe you just feel like that because we kissed? How do you know..."

" wookie."

I walked over to him and placed a finger on his lips to stop his questions.

" I'm in love with you. Only you. I'm in love with kim ryeowook. Regardless of which body he is in, how he looks or where he is. I love you Kim Ryeowook and in fact, I think I have for some time now. It just took long to realise, well you could say that the kiss helped a lot."

"Oh." he just managed to say against my finger.

" I'm sorry. It must be a lot to take in at once. You can really forget about this if that makes you feel at ease."

I lightly caressed his hair for the last time and really left the room. I walked to the dorm automatically, not noticing anything around me.

"Hey, wookie, are you all right.... "

I noticed sungmin saying at the back of my mind but ignored it and went straight to wookie's room.

I threw myself at his bed. Everything smelled like him. Slowly the realisation of what happened started to flow into me. We kissed. It was the most amazing kiss. And then I told him I love him. And now everything was ruined. We couldn't go to the way we were before. But at the same time, I felt really peaceful, finally being true to myself. I did what I had to do, I couldn't just bottle up that feeling. And now, I could just wait.

***********************

It wasn't all as simple as I thought. I was freaking out, dying to know what he was thinking every second. Aish, I should've made him answer definitively. I tried not to hope much but I couldn't help myself. If he was going to reject me, I needed to have him say so aloud and clear. And here I was so sure that I could play it all so cool. But right now, I was a mess.

Though I knew it was going to happen, it still hurt a little when he started avoiding me. It wasn't like he left the room when I came in but he didn't touch me unless he had to and didn't look at me even once since that night. One evening, about three weeks later, I went to practice at the studio. I started opening the door but was stopped when I heard sungmin voice.

"Kyuhyun, aren't you working yourself too hard lately? You're gonna collapse at this rate."

"I'm gonna be fine. "

I opened the door a little further. Wookie was sitting on the floor with his head between his knees.

"Did something happen? You know you can tell hyung everything."

Wookie lifted his head.

" Everything is fine, Don't worry. I just need to think about something."

He faked a smile, got up and walked over to the radio. I noticed that he didn't look too good. He was pale and had visible dark bags under his eyes. I closed the door silently. After few seconds I heard loud music from behind it. I sighed and returned back to the dorm.

I sat myself in from of the tv and started watching something stupid which I didn't really pay attention to. My mood was only getting darker and darker. I made wookie like this. He was probably so troubled because he was too afraid of hurting me with his rejection. I knew he loved me and cared for me (as his dongsaeng, of course) so it must've been hard for him knowing that he would have to hurt me. I frowned. Maybe I should turn all this in a joke? Hidden camera or something?

"Wookie?"

Yesung came into the living room with a bag of chips.

" Weren't you going to practice? "

He sat beside me and offered me some chips, which I gladly accepted.

"Yeah."

I muttered, munching on the delicious, nice paprika chips

"But I changed my mind."

" Is something wrong? You don't look very good lately."

I felt his worried gaze on me and sighed.

"Not really. I just... I think that I said something to someone that I shouldn't have said and now that person is having a hard time because of me. "

I felt tears gather in my eyes. Words just sort of flowed, I couldn't help it.

"And now we will never be close again, not only did I put him in a difficult situation, I also lost a person who was really precious to me. "

Tears were streaming down my face. Who knew I was such a crybaby. I buried my face in my hands. Yesung arms found their way around me and I was crying like a baby in his arms while he was my head gently.

"Shhh, wookie, don't cry."

He was murmuring comforting phrases into my ear until I calmed down a little. When I could finally breath normally, I pulled back and looked at him gratefully through m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter