calm effect

THE WEIRDEST WAY TO FIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kyuhyun pov :

I entered the bathroom and started to undress myself. But then I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror and froze in the middle of taking of my t-shirt. I realized, that I would have to wash wookie's body. All of his body. My cheeks became bright red at the thought. Carefully, I took off the t-shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. Wookie sure had a nice body with his famous abs and toned body . Slowly, I proceeded with taking off my sweatpants. 

"Oh God, this is so embarrassing"

 I thought as I was only in my briefs right now. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Very carefully, I took off the last remaining piece of clothing and, still with my eyes closed, I jumped under the shower. It was one of the most traumatic showers in my life. I tried to either keep my eyes closed or not look down, but at one moment, my eyes kind of slipped.

 "wow, he so cute " 

I thought, my heart beating fast .

 I immediately became embarrassed with my own thought and this whole situation and quickly averted my gaze again. I finished showering as fast as possible and hastily covered myself with the towel. I sighed with relief, glad that it was finally over. But then, a sudden realization hit me wookie will see my whole body too. I buried my burning face in my currently small hands. Oh My God, this was so embarrassing, I wanted to just die at the spot. Suddenly, I heard loud knocking on the door.

" wookie! Why are you always in the bathroom! Let other people use it too!" 

I heard  yesung's voice.I quickly gathered my things and opened the door.  

"Sorry.... " 

I mumbled as I went past him.  

" Hey, are you ok? You don't look too good."

" I didn't sleep very well today, I told you."

 my voice sounded weak. 

 " That's no good, we have to have a lot of energy today."

 he said ruffling my wet hair.I guess it was a normal thing between them. 

"I will manage, somehow. I have to. "

 I answered, smiling at him weakly.

  "Anyway, you should get ready quickly, or leetuek will shout again."

 he said, entering the bathroom.I touched my cheeks - they were still a little bit too hot. I shook my head and decided to forget about everything for now and just focus on doing well today.  

*** 
 My resolution was going pretty well, until we arrived by the car.wookie was already there, leaning against the car and yawning. I looked at his lips and my throat went dry. Ever since that fist kiss, all I wanted was to kiss him again. It was like some kind of sudden addiction. I was fed up with it. Besides, wasn't it super weird, since he was in my body? Why would I feel attracted to myself? I mean, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter