Re-practice

THE WEIRDEST WAY TO FIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
kyuhyun pov :

 

I was lying in wookie’s bed on my back with my eyes open. I checked the time – it was 4 a.m. already. I groaned and changed the position to my side. I closed my eyes once again but thoughts kept spinning in my head, not wanting to stop even for a second.

What was really stupid, I didn’t think about our switched bodies almost at all. All I could think about was that kiss. I was analysing it over and over.

 First, it didn’t work, so we have to find another solution, but nothing came into my head. Second, did I just kiss freakin wookie?! Wait, since we switched our bodies, did I just kiss myself?! How weird was that?! And third, why did I deepen the kiss? A peck would be enough, right? And he didn't protest or anything, whatsmore, he answered. Did it mean something?
 “It must’ve been the stress. Yes, that must be it.” 

I decided.With that I finally felt myself falling asleep, but just as I was about to run happily into the land of dreams, I suddenly remembered the moment our lips touched and how they matched perfectly. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my throat went dry, my eyes snapped open for the hundreth time this night. I sighed and decided to get up since it seemed like trying to sleep had no sense anyway.

 I was sick of thinking about the same thing over and over, I had to distract my stupid mind somehow. I gulped down a glass of water and I felt a little better. I sat on the sofa and started to watch some comedy show that was playing on tv. But very quickly, my thoughts strayed away once again.

 I looked at the door to my room. Just behind was wookie , probably sleeping sweetly, his lips slightly parted in sleep, I could just go in there and… I felt the butterflies again and I shook my head.

“More importantly, wookie is sleeping there in your own body and you have no freaking idea how to switch them back, so stop thinking about that stupid k-kiss already!!!”

 I thought to myself, annoyed. I changed the canal to some dance show and tried to focus only on the way that the dancer moved. He was good, his style was quite similar to eunhyuk . 

Which reminds me, we have to do well tomorrow with our comeback stage. I didn’t know how I was going to do it if I can’t get even a second of sleep. I sighed and run my hand through my hair. I stopped halfway and my eyes widened in realization. “Oh ” I thought.I quickly turned off the tv and got up. 

I quietly opened the door to my room. Sungmin was snoring loudly, like always. I walked up to wookie and shook him lightly. 

 "Mmmmmmmh… Just five more minutes." he groaned.  

"wookie, sorry, but you need to wake up." 

I whispered shaking him harder.He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at me. Then, suddenly, his expression became surprised and he jumped back, his eyes wide. I stared at him, startled by his weird actions.  


"Oh, I forgot that you were me.. sorry. " 

he scratched his head in embarrassment 

"What’s up, kyu? Did you figure something out? " 

 How does he manage to stay so cute, even with my face??? Wait, focus kyu. You have something more important on your mind. 

 "No, but I just remembered that we have a comeback stage tomorrow." I said aloud.  

"What about it? " 

he said with a frown.He didn’t seem to understand what I was trying to say completely.  

"SO, we have to dance and sing each other’s part because, if case you didn’t remember, we switched bodies!" 

I hissed.His eyes widened.

  "Oh."  

His lips formed a perfect “O”. Cute.

"You’re right. So what are we going to do?"  

"What do you mean? We have to learn each other’s parts quickly or it will be a disaster. So you have to get up now, hyung. " 

I said, pulling the blanket off him. 

 "Yeah, you're right. " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter